Introduction xoxo

Lizz McCall is a seventeen-year-old teenager who like every teenager  is  crushing on her really close friend Nathaniel Donovan . This is the first time they get this close,  as they were swore enemies when they were younger . But having mutual friends, same classes and similar  interests drove them  closer and closer to each other  !Never had she imagined that she would actually fall for his charms , but she did  .They would tell them  that they would eventually like each other  or that in the end of the school year they d be a couple but as a stubborn girl she is she would deny it.Nathaniel would laugh it off and change the topic , he would say Lizz isn't his type or something among the lines of  how much he didn't like her, or that he sees her as a friend .You could see the small spark in their eyes   and everybody knew that they would  be a couple one day.But what will happen if he found out that the girl that used to hate on now is head over heels for him .That their deep  conversations at 2am where   she was talking about her crush, she was actually talking about him?
This is not a story where 2 teenagers fall deep  in love  .Nor a story where they finally admit their feelings and they get together .This is a story where she get over him!xoxo