Recovery

Hassan of Evening Bell: So, you know my true name and my true identity.

Amiya: It is nice to meet a record of the hero's mother. If you are worried what I did to him fret not. I simply accelerated his healing to the point where he should wake up in a few hours.

Hassan of Evening Bell: You have my thanks, but I have never seen you before. I don't remember you entering or living in Orario while I was here.

Amiya: Well, I decided that I want to stretch my wings and leave the cave I live in and see the world. Well, I actually left that cave due to my friend telling me stories and experiences humanity has.

Hassan of Evening Bell: ...Who are you?

Amiya: I do not wish to tell my identity, but I am Bell's ally, or someone who won't interfere his is growth to be a hero.

Hassan of Evening Bell: To be a hero, huh... When I was summoned to the world, I thought my ears were tricking me: my son will be the hero that'll save the world from the Beast. But, things have change ever since I died and witnessing my child's growth and his dreams to be a hero. I made my goal that he will become a hero that will save others.

Amiya: But, if I remember, wasn't his original dream as a hero was to save a girl from a dungeon?

Hassan of Evening Bell: That is not a dream. That is from a perverted old man who give my innocent son perverted ideas when he doesn't know the implications of them.

Amiya: Well, I wonder what's that old man doing.

Hassan of Evening Bell: Who knows, probably out there traveling the world doing perverted and lewd things like his Human History counterpart.

Amiya: I always wondered how a leader of the gods become a deprave man who goes to the mortal world and committed such crimes against humanity.

Hassan of Evening Bell: Anyway, are you done?

Amiya: Yes, I'm done. I'll be leaving to leave you two alone.

Amiya hoist Hestia up to her shoulder and close the door behind her, leaving Hassan of Evening Bell and Bell alone.

Amiya: Now that I leave those two alone to talk, where should I bring you? Well, going to your home would make the same thing I did with those heroes. 

Amiya thinks for a while until a maid climbs upstair, revealing herself to be Syr.

Syr: Hm? Who are you and why are you carrying Hestia?

She was alarmed that an unknown person somehow gone pass the others and made it to the second floor without making a sound.

Amiya: There is nothing to be alarmed, maid.

Syr: !

Syr's body jerked as she felt a sudden pressure when she finished her last sentence.

Syr: Who are you? 

Amiya gets closer to her until she was in front of her face.

Amiya: I know who you are and your little play. I'll say this once, don't cause trouble for the hero. I don't care about your nature and desire, but do this again and I will personally send my children to kill you, or scare you.

Amiya then walk pass her and descend to the main floor, leaving Syr standing there silent. Syr slowly put her hand on her mouth as she gagged from talking to Amiya.

Syr: Ugh, what was that horrible feeling? It felt like my body was rejecting everything about her...

Syr breathe in slowly to stop this nauseous feeling and stops at the door where Bell is.

Syr: ...

Syr slowly steps away from the door and descend from the second floor.

Syr: I shouldn't interrupt.

Few hours later...

Hestia: Mmmmmm...

Hestia open her eyes and see that she's in the room where Bell is asleep.

Hestia: Ugh, my head... What happened?

Hestia go through her memories what happened to her, but something is blocking her from remembering it.

Hestia: I can't remember that person's face... I don't what they did to me, but they somehow were able to delete my memory of their identity. To delete a god's memories... they're not mortal or a spirit...

God?

No, gods who descend from Tenkai to Genkai have their authority sealed. So, any gods related to memories don't have that power.

Hestia: Whatever they are, they're dangerous.

Bell: Mmmmmm...

Bell open his eyes to see an unfamiliar ceiling and look around to see his goddess standing next to him.

Bell: Goddess Hestia?

Hestia: Bell... you're awake!

Hestia: I thought he would be unconscious for several days!? Did that person who wiped their identity from my memories did something to him?!

Hestia: Bell, are you ok? Is there anything wrong?

Bell: Goddess Hestia!? N-no, I don't feeling any weird, though I did dream of a woman sitting next to me.

Hestia: A woman!? Bell, don't tell me...

Bell: It's not like that! It's just... this person was next to me, she reminds me my mother that my grandpa told me.

Hestia: Your mother?

Bell: Yea, my grandpa told me what was my mother like and how she passed away. I don't really know her a lot since I was really young, but my grandpa describe her as a pure and kind woman who always had a smile and relaxed everyone with her presence, while also being very possessive of food.

Hestia: Wow, and this person reminded you of her?

Bell: Yea, she did.

Hestia: Hmmm, well, our Familia members are at home waiting for you. If you're ready to go, we go back home.

Bell: I'm fine and ready to go, Goddess Hestia.

Hestia: Ok then, let's go back home, Bell.

They descended to the main floor of the Hostess of Fertility and wave goodbye to the workers. They leave and head towards their home.

Up on the roof wearing a cloak and her skull mask on her hand, her hair as white as snow and her eyes as blue like pearls at the bottom of water... She watch them walk home while she sit there.

Hassan of Evening Bell: Till we meet again, Bell.

She disappear into the shadows, leaving no traces of her. In the darkness that is not touch by the moonlight, Amiya watches them. She watch as they enter the abandoned church that is their home.

Amiya: I will probably go to Hestia where she work at. Maybe that is a good day to join her Familia without raising suspicion.

Amiya leaves as she waits for the day to come.