1. Mere Mehboob...

A misty morning of Delhi with freezing air, calling out people to wear their sweaters to avoid cold weather. Delhi being over-polluted only results in bad morning.

In an ancient house a voice was echoing with a song.

"Mere mehboob qayamat hogi
Aaj ruswa teri galiyon mein mohabbat hogi
Naam niklega tera hi lab se
Jaan jab is dil-e-nakaam se rukhsat hogi
Mere mehboob"

"Manik Malhotra! Apki mehbooba mile ya na mile aapko chappal zarur milegi agar aap neeche nahi aaye toh." An angry voice echoed in the house making the young boy bit his lip.

He wore his clothes fast and came down with his sling bag and phone. Running down he saw his dad signalling him with his hand that the lady is in anger.

He moved towards the dining area to see his mother huffing in anger and blabbering.

"Bas! Sona, gana gana, khelna aur khana khana yahi aata hai. Padhai likhayi ka toh koi shauk hi nahi hai ise. Huh! Agh!" She got startled when she felt arms wrapping around her neck. She looked at the person with anger.

"Kya mummy... Aise kyun ghoor rahe  ho? Aa gaya na main." He pecked her cheek making her shake her head.

"Haan haan, vakt dekha hai. 8:30 bajne aaye college kab jaoge? 10 baje?" He looked down and shook his head.

"Maa, Manik Malhotra kisi ke rules follow nahi karta. Aur aapka beta hun, pass hoke hi rahunga."

INTRO

Manik Malhotra19 years old in 3rd of college doing is B'Com

Manik Malhotra
19 years old in 3rd of college doing is B'Com. He is fun loving guy who loves music and can never stay apart from his guitar. He is popular but among teachers for his mischievous behaviour.

"Papa, aapne kabhi college time attend kiya tha kya?" Manik asked his father who was going take paratha when his wife glared at him.

"Bhai... Aag mein ghee kyun daal raha hai. Tu apna time enjoy kar. (Murmured) Mujhe chain se khane  bhi nahi denge." He replied keeping back the parath and switched to his healthy food. Doctor has told him to avoid greasy food due to his cholesterol level being high.

"Manik tu...."

"Okay... Mumma ja raha hun. Huh! No need to break your head so much. Bye! Love you both. And see you in the evening." He cut her off and ran out taking his bike key.

"Main bol rahi hun Manik ke papa yeh bigadta ja raha hai."

"Arey! Badta baccha hai. Uski life control karna band karo. Sudhar jayega.... Main ek paratha kha lun(cutely)?" He asked holding her end of the dupatta making her glare at him. He sighed and making face he continued having his salad.