Raise Your Mic Introduction

Presenter: Ladies and gentlemen coming to the stage is the man that took the industry by storm. Billboard is calling him the prince of hip hop and R&B! He has already won two billboard awards tonight give it up for Titan. The crowd got up off their feet as he walked out of the white smoke that covered the stage floor.

Titan: Billboard awards how you feeling. I said billboard awards how you mother fucking feeling as the crowd went wild. The beat drop as I started spitting my first verse from my my song I am a Tian. It's my fifth top ten hot 100 hit and fifth single from my already gold debut album titled Raise Your Mic. Being on stage is something like being high for me. I never feel more alive in my life. As I perform I look out in the audience at my fans singing my song. I rapped I am a titian then they repeated it. I said louder I am a Titan and they went louder as my song remixed into watch me whip. I don't just want be a rapper I want to be a performer as I started dancing with my dancers.

The song started watch me whip then watch me nay nay as I did the dance everyone went wild. The lights shines on me as I hit my final pose. My name is Titan Jewels by the way. I'm twenty two and I'm from the Bahamas. I am brown skin and about 5' 10" in height. Some say I'm a more handsome version of Kendrick Lamar with a killer ripped body. My life changed about a two years ago when I got a calłed from Roc-nation to meet with JayZ after seeing me rap on YouTube. My dream came through and I've hit the game by storm having five hits on the billboard chart in just a year. My first five singles already double or triple platinum and my album sold a million worldwide in just three months. I'm super happy I'm a millionaire but I often times feel like my life is missing something. Most of the time I'm lonely but only talk to my best friend who gave up his life to live with me or my fans. Being a celebrity is bitter sweet but most of the time bitter cause I know I'm into men but I can't explore it no more cause it will kill my career. Yes! I'm versatile bisexual and on the low! No one knows not even my best friend I keep it to myself but urges plague me even more and more to want to be with a guy. I fuck groupies but it doesn't fulfill what I really want. I then took a bow then said thank you as I walked back stage. As I got backstage my manager and best friend was there waiting on me.

Greg: Best friend you killed that shit my nigga. They already going wild on social media saying its the best performance of the night.

Brain: Ok so we got to go to airport because you got a show in Vegas tomorrow night. You got to be there for sound check my in the morning but the best new artist category about to be announce. We'l wait here to see if you win which I'm sure you did.

We were backstage listening to the nomination for best new artist. It was Nicki Minaj presenting the award as she said and the winner is Titan. I just started jumping for joy as I ran out there to get that trophy. I was still in my performance gear as I walked out as the crowd roared. I walked to Nicki and hugged her as she whispered in my ear good job. She gave me the trophy and I went to the mic. I said wow I wasn't expecting any of the awards I won tonight but I just got to thank God first. I got to thank my parents who are at home watching for having me and jay for discovering me. Last but not least to my incredible fans who ride so hard for me being so new in the game this one is for you. Bahamas ! all my fellow rappers female and male I raise my mic to you! Let's get it! Thank you

I turned around and hold Nicki hand to help her walk in the back as her shoes were high. I started singing one of her songs "I Lied"from he newest album the pink print. She started laughing but looking on amazed.

Nicki: You are crazy as she laughed but you can really sing why haven't you sung a lot on your album.

Titan: I don't know I thought I would really sing more on my second that I'm going start recording this week. I want you on a song but I got find the right one cause I want Click clack meets looking ass nigga Nicki.

Nicki: Well you know what to do just give me a call when your ready. Congratulations on all the success but don't stop just to music think bigger, build a brand. Music is first but think drinks, watches shoes or whatever your passionate about. When your career is over those are the things that will keep you still here.

Titan: Your right I'll really give that some thought. I've always wanted my own shoes and clothes with island flavor. After talking to Nicki my mind started racing because I was only focus on the music. I got to create a Titan brand.

Brain: Ok let's go we have to get to the airport. The private jet is waiting on us

Titan: Ok let's head out as I told Greg let's bounce as they brought my trophies to the escalade. Fans were outside screaming my name telling me they loved me as I tried to sign as many autographs as I could. My manager begin to get pissed at me but I didn't care because my fans are the reason my career is taking off. I had to stop as I got in the jeep and stand up through the sun roof waving to everyone.This is my life and my journey as a rapper that's on the down low in the game trying to find happiness but keep my dreams coming true as I continue to raise my Mic.

My wattpad followers please give me some feed back on this new story that I'm about to venture into. Do you want to read more?