Chapter 3: Am A Titan

Greg: Cool but you know I'm your best friend you can tell me anything you want. That's what I'm here for to talk to and to keep you grounded and to be there for you in anyway I can.

Titan: I know but I'm good. I just don't know what you trying to get at but let's go get this show on the road.

Greg: Yea lets go get this shit on the road and slay! All day we slay!

Titan: I enter into the business strictly to get paid and if anyone step in my way they getting slayed. Bobby Brown is my nigga and started that slay word before these females started to us it.

Greg: Yea but Beyonce made it popular but let's just go get in formation as we started to laugh. I went to this little mini concert set up Brian had set up for me. It was set up nice with light and smoke machines ready.

Brian: Good you finally here! After jimmy Fallon tonight you got to head out to do a little thing with BET. Plus I'm trying to get you on a episode of empire just to get your name out there.

Titan: Brian I really appreciate all you doing for me I really do but I want to do a little studio session with this guy called yaya tonight to see if he can help me with a few tracks to finish my second album.

Brian: You already have your producers but if you want to check it out you can

Titan: I can? What! You not going to fight me on this at all like you do on everything else?

Brain: No, because someone told me I got to let you be creatively free sometimes but if I don't like it your not putting it on the album. I'm trying to turn you into a star which you are but I want you burn for years to come.  You got the talent and you got the monster manger to make sure it happens. So tonight I'll give you time to get in the studio with this yaya person but I want to hear what you come up with tomorrow at three o clock. I'll clear your schedule and push everything back a little bit. I know how much this album means to you cause the record label give you freedom this time.

Greg: Awesome!

I don't know why Brian was being so understanding today but I liked it. I then looked at Greg cause he didn't seem shocked. I said you talked to him didn't you

Greg: yea he was asking me some questions about his direction of managing and I told him he got to let you be free creatively. He called me last night when you were in the pool so I hope you and Yaya create something classic.

Titan: I love you!

Greg: I love you too!

We were there getting all mushy and shit as my music started so I can rehearse. I got a text in my phone the exact same time from Yaya that said what's up the great. I smiled then I said I'm good Americas next top model.

Yaya: Oh you think you funny? LOL

Titan: Clearly you do Mr Lol

Yaya: Yea yea yea so what you up too?

Titan: Getting ready to rehearse for tonight and you?

Yaya: Just left meeting up with the artist they not feeling my beats. I'm sad but when one door closes another will open for me.

Titan: Sorry man but you going get through that but we got a session tonight don't forget. My manager already set up the studio time but if you want you can come watch me perform then you can head out with me to the studio.

Yaya: Ok sweet I'll come no doubt

Titan: I'll leave a back stage pass at the gate for you so make sure bring your ID.

Yaya: Ok thanks I'll catch a taxi down in a minute

I couldn't stop blushing cause I know he was coming to watch me. I decided then I was going show off a little bit to see if it will spark something with us. I know I have to be careful with certain people knowing about me but with him it's different some how. It just feels easy like I don't have to hide because he feels the same way too. Maybe! He could just be friendly or he could be into me as much as I am into him. I got on stage and started doing my thing as the dancers danced behind me. I can see Greg on the side lines just dancing away giving eye to one of my dancers he was feeling. Everything was sounding good as I almost got to the last song from my set that was lifted from my debut album Titan.