Chapter 1

Third pov

It's a new era for the band, after the Orpheum concert everything changed. First and foremost, the boys didn't disappear as they thought so...but, this is not the most exciting! The boys can actually have physical contact with Julie! Mind blowing right?

Anyways! in other good news, Caleb has disappeared to who knows where, he hasn't annoyed the kids for a while now, i just hope to stay where he is, we don't need anymore drama! Am i right? Alex already has his personal drama, due to the fact that, Willie is out of reach, he hasn't seen him from the moment Willie help the band with the Orpheum concert.

In other news, right now the group is really occupied with rehearsals and songwriting sessions. At this moment, Julie and Luke are in the garage, composing the new song for the group.

"What if we use something different in this part?" Luke asked Julie, sitting close to the piano with his guitar in his hands and paper with the song in the piano.

"Like what?" Julie asked curiously leaning closer to Luke. "I was thinking something like this..." Luke played a melody on his guitar.

"That's great! Maybe we can mix it with something like that..." Julie as well played a melody on the piano.

"Brilliant! And with the awesome lyrics that you said before there is no way that the song won't be a success" Luke said enthusiastically, making Julie chuckled with his behavior.

"I think you overreacting..." Julie said, the soft blush visible in her cheeks. "Are you kidding me!? We just wrote an incredible song with most your own ideas!" Luke tried to assure her.

"I know, but i couldn't do it without your help...You're an amazing songwriter..." Julie said with a soft smile towards Luke.

Luke got up and went closer to her. "Julie, i said that before and i will continue saying it, until you realize it. You make me better!" They were looking at each other, the time it was like it has stopped...until, Julie snapped out of it.

"Emm, I think we should take it from the begin..." Luke looked at her problematically, "The song! I mean..." she said quickly and loudly.

Luke chuckled and moved to his position. "You're ready?" He asked her and she nodded.

They started playing and singing the song, until Reggie and Alex fazed inside the room. "Hey! You started without us?!" Reggie asked with a fake offended expression.

Julie chuckled and replied, "Don't worry, we just finished the song...". "Where were you anyways?" Luke asked on his behalf.

"We were looking for Willie...but...we didn't find him again." Alex replied with a sad expression painted on his face.

Julie could see how much this situation was paining him, "I'm sorry Alex..." she said softly towards him. "I haven't seen him since the Orpheum! Where he might be?" Alex said trying to express his frustration.

"Maybe he is with Caleb, and he can't leave without risking his ghost ass." Reggie said unbothered, even if he was feeling Alex's pain.

"Reggie might be right?" Luke said pointing at Reggie. "Am i?" He asked a little bit surprised. Luke continued with his thought, "Think about it! We haven't seen Caleb from the moment we escaped from his club. It's like he disappeared, maybe he keeps a low profile for now and can't let Willie out of his sight because he will try to communicate with you." Luke pointed at Alex.

"Yeah right..." Alex said, the disappointment was visible. Julie understood how Luke's words affected Alex so she tried to light up the mood, "How about rehearse the new song, we should also hear your opinion guys."