Chapter 4

*at lunch break

Julie was standing outside of her locker, leaving her books.  Nick noticed her standing there and went closer "Hi Julie!" he said earning her attention. 

Julie smiled,  "hey Nick! What's up?"

 " Umm...not so much, how about you?" he asked her back. Of course he couldn't say about his meetings with Caleb or the fact that he knows the existence of the guys.

Julie shrugged her shoulder "the same... rehearsal with the group and now we are getting ready for a house party at Carrie's house."

Nick frowned "You're gonna play at Carrie's party?" 

Julie looked at him with a soft smile, "yeah, I know it's weird... but I think she changed."

Nick sighed, "Well... you never know, but if you need something, I will be there. So, don't hesitate to come to me..." he smiled genuinely. 

Julie replied with a smile, "Thank you Nick, i really appreciate that...but, I already have the guys... you don't have to worry!"

"Yeah right, them... " he said and rolled his eyes without Julie noticed it, "...well, I trust myself more than them."

Julie frowned and chuckled awkwardly, "That, makes sense, I guess?" She closed her locker, "Anyway, I had to go. Flynn might looking for me... " 

"Yeah, me too... see you Molina!" Nick said and left with a smile while Julie was waving at him. 

"Well well well, look at my bff who started talking to Nick." Flynn said while getting closer to Julie with a smirk in her face.

"I know, weird right?" Julie said still looking problematically at the direction that Nick left. 

Flynn shrugged her shoulders "Not so much... he is definitely into you... I told you before."

Julie shook her head, "And I have said before, I don't want to do anything ,until all this Luke situation gets out of my mind."

"Good luck with that! You will never forget Luke if you don't talk to him about your feelings." Flynn uttered to her best friend making her sighed.

"I thought about it last night...and I understand that if I talk about my feelings to Luke, I may destroy our band and our friendship and I don't want that."

Flynn looked at her with the most done expression, "That's the most ridiculous thing you ever said..."

"Thanks... not insulting at all" Julie replied back, adding a bit of sarcasm in her words. Flynn was ready to reply, but the bell rang, something that made Julie smiled happily.

"Oh!... the bell rang!" Julie said trying to play it sad, "...I have to go, byeeee!" and just like that she ran away towards her class.

 "we haven't finished yet..." Flynn yelled at her and followed her to their next class.

After school, Julie went immediately at the studio but no one was there. "Guys!..." she said loudly, but no one respond.

"Where are they this time?" she asked herself while huffing. In a minute, the boys, appeared into the room, without noticing Julie standing there.

"Another day that we didn't find him... hooray..." Alex said disappointed and fell on the couch 

Reggie went next to him, "Come on dude! Think the positive side!" he said trying to cheer him up.

"Which is?" Alex asked while turning his head towards Reggie. "We didn't fall into Caleb or any of his ghost sidekick." Reggie said happily.