Chapter 3

In the morning

Julie woke up from her alarm clock and started getting ready for school. Soon enough, she went down to kitchen to have her breakfast, there she saw her brother Carlos, Rey and of course Reggie, trying to talk with Rey...without response of course.

"Good morning!" Julie said earning the attention of the family, "Morning..." Carlos said still looking at his iPad for haunted houses, while Reggie, waved at her.

"Hello honey, I made pancakes...Do you want some?" Rey asked, "Yes please!!" Julie replied and gave her plate to her dad.

"Ohhh, I want some too, Rey!" Reggie said enthusiastically, while raising his hand. "What are you doing? You know that he can't see you or hear you...Also, you can't eat!" Julie said to Reggie while chuckling.

"Yes I know, but it's relaxing, talking to your dad..." Reggie replied back, making Julie sighed.

"Ohh! You're talking with one of your ghost friends! Where is he?!" Finally, something that earned Carlos attention from his iPad...

"Over here little dude..." Reggie said waving his hands towards Carlos.

"Stop that Reggie!" Julie whispered-yelled at Reggie, putting his hand down. "And you..." she pointed at her brother, "...don't scream so much, dad will notice it!"

"What's the problem if dad finds out about them? They're cool!" Carlos questioned his sister. "Aww, thanks little dude!" Reggie was touched with Carlos words...

"YOU..." she looked at Reggie, "stop it..." Reggie put his hands up like he was surrendering. "And YOU..." she looked at her brother, "You know very well that he won't believe me, he will think I'm crazy!"

"As you wish...But it's even crazier, when you talk alone in the studio..." Carlos said while crossing his arms in front of him.

"But I'm not talking alone...I'm talking with the guys..." Julie replied to her brother.

Carlos smirked and leaned closer to his sister, "I know that! But all the others...they don't!". His words, left Julie with shocked eyes.

"He got a point!" Reggie added, earning Julie's glare. "Now you're getting his side!" she pointed at her brother.

"Who's getting his side?" Rey asked Julie, while putting her plate infront of her.

Everybody in the table got shocked. "Ehh...Nothing! Carlos helping me with a play in school..." Julie said quickly, while forcing her smile.

Rey frowned "Okay?" he went away from the kitchen table. "Seriously? Carlos whispered at Julie. "You have said better excuses...Ohh, like when he almost caught us in your room." Reggie said, making Julie sighed.

"Well...I better go, I need a book that I left at the studio last night..." Julie said and got up.

"Okay honey, see you at noun!" Rey said to his daughter. "Byee Julie!" Reggie said and turned at Rey's direction. "So Rey, What's your favorite movie?" No one respond, something that made Julie chuckled while leaving the kitchen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the garage

Julie walked inside the studio and saw Luke laying on the couch. After Yesterday, she doesn't know how to react...

she took a big breath and said, "Hey..." earning Luke's attention. He got up from the couch, "Hey..."

"I'm looking for my chemistry book, have you seen it?" she asked Luke, anyone could sense the awkward atmosphere around them.

"Ohh...right! Alex read it yesterday at night, before go to sleep, it must be somewhere around here..." Luke said and went to get Julie's book.