Chapter 2

On Julie's house (after the rehearsal)

"Do you want something to eat? Because I'm starving..." Julie said while getting inside the kitchen along side with Flynn.

"Nah thanks...I ate the snacks that you had on the garage." Flynn replied unbothered, making Julie chuckled at her friend's silliness.

At this moment, Rey, Julie's dad burst inside the kitchen "Hey girls, how was your rehearsal?" He asked them with a smile blustered in his face.

"It was amazing! Especially with the new song that they wrote!" Flynn answered back with full excitement.

"Yeah i know, i heard it, that song was really good honey...did you write it?" Rey asked his daughter. "Me and Luke, the guitar player on the band." Julie replied back.

"Well, tell him that he is an amazing songwriter..." Rey said and moved to the fridge, his back facing the girls.

Flynn leaned closer to Julie and whispered in her ear "I'm pretty sure, you're telling him that every day...". Julie goggled her eyes out of surprised and said loudly, "Okay! Flynn and I must go to my room to finish our...science project..." She was forcing Flynn to stand up. "Don't disturb us, please." she was pointing at her father.

Rey chuckled with his daughter's behavior and replied, "Don't worry, I won't...". And just like that Flynn and Julie disappeared from his eyes, heading towards Julie's room.

In Julie's bedroom

The moment they stepped inside the room Flynn faced Julie, "So, Are we gonna talk about it?". Julie glanced at her problematically, "talk about what?"

"Hello! About you and Luke!" Flynn replied like she said the most obvious thing in the world, "You can't deny that after the Orpheum concert you got closer...and let's not forget about your little moment back in the garage...I might not be able to see him, but you guys are too obvious." She continued while smirking to her best friend.

Julie rolled her eyes and replied "We didn't have a moment...". Flynn stepped infront of her best friend, "Pff, right...I might not be able to see or hear what his doing but I'm pretty sure I saw my best friend shinning" She said with her extra overdramatic voice, and of course... don't forget the hands gesture.

But of course Julie stopped her by putting Flynn's hands down. "Stop your theatrical gestures, nothing happened, we just learn how to work with each other." Julie said making Flynn sighed and rolled her eyes.

In the garage (the same time)

The boys were doing their own thing, Alex was reading a book, Reggie was fixing his bass and Luke was playing a soothing melody on his acoustic guitar while looking the paper with the new song that they wrote.

"The new song gonna be amazing!" Luke said, his excitement couldn't be hidden. Alex and Reggie looked at each other with a small smile. They haven't see Luke like that before.

They stop what they were doing and stepped closer to Luke, who was still absorbed on the song. Alex earned his attention with a small cough.

"So...about the new song, you and Julie wrote it right?" Alex asked trying to play the fool. "Yes...as always, why?" Luke replied back like he was saying something obvious.

"Oh nothing, we just noticed that you spend a lot of time with each other lately..." Alex said in the same way, him and Reggie were right next to Luke now.

"Yeah...in order to right the songs." Luke was looking at the guys suspiciously. "And you have these moments time to time..." Alex didn't stop.

Luke faced him and chuckled "What to you mean?". Alex was looking at him with open eyes, frozen in his spot, "Emm...Reggie?" He turned to Reggie.