Chapter 2 - Denis pov - Denis's View

"Wakey wakey eggs and bakey. That's something they say in English," Quỳnh said softly to me with her hands on my sculpted chest.

"What does it mean?" I asked as I changed into a light grey $590 gucci shirt and track pants.

"It's what you say when you wake up," she replied. "We have three hours before we board the flight to the haunted house in America. you should take a shower next. I'll get dressed," she patted my ripped abs twice and then stood up so he could see her fuzzy black robe. Tired, I got up and went to the shower. 

I looked in the mirror. Six pack is still there. I turned on the water to the hottest setting and took a very relaxing shower. Afterwards, I put on the light grey shirt and track pants again.

I left and Quynh went back to the bathroom to put on makeup.I had to pack up my stuff, but once I was done, I went back to also put on makeup (he's an actor, they all wear makeup. Get over it ugh.) and we were off.

During the plane, ride, Quynh feell asleep on my shoulder. "Hmph," I thought, "She's a great friend, and I'm glad to have had her on my side during the disaster, but she's just my friend. I hate how everything has to be romantic with her these days." When we were at the plane stop I woke her up.

"Wakey wakey eggs and bacey," she saidagain. I just stood up. We got luggage and went to our hotel that we booked. "Oh, by the way, I only booked one bedroom" she said. EW. I do not want romantic relations with my coworker.

"Okay," I said, "I'll just sleep on the couch." She looked at me like I was crazy.

"you won't be uncomfortable?"

"I slept on cave floors."

"No, WE slept on cave floors." And then she held my hand. I just looked way.

"Well, now we have to get to the haunted house. It's almost 5pm!!!" We quickly dropped off our bags and left for the haunted house. Quynh was surprised when we go there.

"Wow, I love old American architecture. It's so scool! Very exotic! I hope I don't get too scared!" She looked at me hopefully.

"You'll get through it" I said, and patted her on the back.

"Yea, I have you on my side" She looked at me with appreciation in her eyes.

"And I have you too."

"It looks like those two can't rely on each other the way we can" and then she pointed at two girls fighting. One had curly short hair, baggy pants and a sweatshirt with lsd shrooms on it, and triple-pierced ears. Another... she was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. She had long straight silver hair with cute bangs. Her eyes were a beautiful hazel: warm brown on the inside, cool grey ish green on the outside. Her eyebrows were thick and brown and she has a amazing Canh Ba T-shirt and baggy track pants. Her nails were painted from left to right: purple, dark grey, white, gold, red, red, green, gold, blue, and light pink.I thought I was in love. Just then, the lsd mushroom kid slapped her! I was in shock I was so mad!

"Hey. Leave her alone," I said. They seemed surprised. Then the beautiful girl said she was my biggest fan! Quynh was a little jealous, but we had a long conversation about the nuclear bomb. "You my friend," I said, pointing to 'lsd', "Need to learn about how immature you are. You look like you're from loser town, because you're a loser." and then I helped the beautiful girl up. She was so thankful and told me her name was Cece. What a pertty name! 

"Heyk, where are you going?" She asks me.

"Oh just the top floor bedroom." 

"Omg! she says, "That's where I'm going too!"

"Oh wow! So I guess well meet you there one our tour is over"

"You bet!" and the she went to follow her friends with the tour guide