- 8 -

"I'll just have a soda," Gojo ordered after (Y/n) ordered the alcoholic drink she couldn't have earlier. 

In any other situation, she'd be scared to order anything else or be out at a bar again. But having Gojo with her made her feel safe, safer than she had ever been. So much, that she didn't even think about what had happened earlier in the night anymore. She was too busy talking with Gojo or more rather trying to come up with comebacks for his smart-ass teasings and remarks. She was having so much fun, that she didn't think about anything else but the moment and herself right now. 

"A soda? What are you, 12?" she asked with an arched brow. He rolled his eyes, looking away from her. 

"I can't stand alcohol," he simply answered, taking his drink. He had already stolen some sips from Geto earlier, and that was enough to make him as happy as a few drinks would make any regular person. 

"Finally!" (Y/n) suddenly gasped, sounding relieved but also amused "Something that Gojo Satoru can't do," she said, earning his eyes back on her, even if through his sunglasses. 

"It's called being healthy," he answered, holding onto the fact that the way he had said he didn't 'stand alcohol' was ambiguous "Besides," he then turned his body over the stool he was sitting on to look at (Y/n) completely. He leaned closer to her "I prefer to steal sips," he said, moving his face to the side, to her drink, and taking a sip from her straw as he looked at her from over his glasses. 

"Hey! I paid for that!" she said with a fake bothered frown, but she just let go of a short chuckle when she saw his grimace after the bitterness of her drink kicked in.

"Ugh," he said, pulling his tongue out, making her laugh harder. 

"Serves you right," she said, taking a sip of her drink. It wasn't that bitter, she actually found it quite sweet, so she wondered what 'sweet' would taste like for him. 

He was about to say something to her, probably to tease her back, or just say something that would make her either smile or shy, or both. But he couldn't, because they were suddenly interrupted by a girl. The first of many more that would come through the night. 

"Hey there, handsome," the girl approached Gojo as if he had not been talking to another person before she interrupted them. 

"Oh, hey~" he said, with a smile and arched brows. He wasn't surprised by the fact that a girl was approaching him, at all, but he was amazed by the girl's boldness. Although so was (Y/n) "Can I help you with something?" he said with a smirk as he leaned back against the counter of the bar.

(Y/n) looked at him with an arched brow and surprised eyes, seeing the gesture as a flexing move since he looked more attractive now. She didn't know why, it wasn't like he had done anything special, but the way he leaned was just... alluring. 

"I can think of a few things..." the girl smiled, licking her lower lip, probably noticing the same thing (Y/n) did. Gojo looked the girl up and down, and then he looked at (Y/n). 

"I'm Gojo Satoru," he said, reaching out his hand to the girl while holding (Y/n)'s stare "What's your name?" he smiled. 

"Okay, do you need space? 'Cause I can go," (Y/n) said, unable to hold Gojo's stare any longer, and perhaps even misunderstanding him.

"Actually, yes," the girl finally acknowledged her, making Gojo chuckle and (Y/n)'s brow twitch. She held her drink and turned around, but she didn't get to leave. 

"She's kidding," Gojo said to the random girl, holding (Y/n) in place by her arm. 

"Bold of you to assume I was," the (h/c)-haired girl answered turning around to him again, this time holding his stare back with a resolute and serious gaze despite her threatening curving smile.