chapter seven

CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN.
( DEB TEA )

"THANKS LAUR" rory gave her a small wave as her and belly began walking to the country club.

"girls, i just want you to know that if you decide you both hate it, or if the girls are mean, or even if the food is bad. you can text me, i promise i won't say i told you so." she stuck her head out of the window.

"we'll be fine, mom" belly smiled. "humour me? use our code phrase and ill be right there." laurel told her daughter. "mom" belly sighed.

"you remember it from when you were little, right?"

rory admired how close belly and laurel were. she wished she still had that. yes she had susannah and laurel but she wished she still had her mom.

"lemon jelly belly." both conklins said at the same time. "have fun!"

"bye laur!" rory smiled as her and belly began to walk off.

"is that jere?" rory looked over to see him in red shorts carrying some towels. "yeah i think so." belly looked at him, "hey!"

he looked right past them, acting as if he had never seen them before.

"jeremiah" rory clicked in his direction, making his head turn to the two girls. "oh my god" his jaw dropped as he chuckled a little.

"wow, i didn't even recognise you" he stood infront of them. "tell me the truth, do i look like a fool?" belly asked the boy.

jeremiah laughed a little, looking at her. "no, y-you look good. you look good."

rory noticed his eyes go up and down belly as he checked her out. "you look amazing, rory." he smiled widely at the girl. "thanks jere."

"let me walk you both over." he offered, taking the girls either side of him and walking them to the country club. "are those... pineapples?" he looked at belly's dress, the two of them almost flirting together as they walked into the building.

the boy linked arms with the two girls, talking about the types of cookies they served.

"i never thought i would see the day where i'd see you both wearing a fascinator." he laughed, walking into the room with them as all the girls stopped and stared.

"jeremiah" paige smiled frustratedly at him as she walked over. "paige" he greeted back, nodding in her direction. "where's your shirt?"

"it's always a pleasure." he leant down to kiss her hand. "oh, yeah" he turned to the two girls next to him. "this is belly, i mean uh isabel conklin. the young woman my mom told you about, my future wife." jeremiah winked at paige as belly slapped his arm.