Chapter 94

Liam arrived with a bang, his presence commanding attention. The warriors on both sides turned their heads to see him, their fatigue momentarily forgotten as adrenaline coursed through their veins.

Kakashi , his Sharingan eye gleaming with anticipation, approached Liam cautiously. "Chancellor Heroux, what brings you here?" he asked, his voice tinged with curiosity and relief.

Liam smiled, his rugged features illuminated by the fire in his eyes. "I have come to aid you, my friends, in this ultimate battle against darkness," he replied, his voice resonating with determination.

Might Guy, his vibrant green spandex suit slightly torn from the fierce clashes, clenched his fists in excitement. "Liam! You have arrived at a crucial moment. Our combined strength may be enough to turn the tide of this war!"

Killer Bee, nodded in agreement, his sunglasses hiding his intense gaze. "Yo, Liam! Let's show these masked foes the true power of our unity!"

Narumi, Mito, and Menma, stood beside at their senseis and Bee, their young faces etched with determination. "Chancellor Heroux, we are ready to fight alongside you. This is our chance to protect the legacy of our clan," Narumi declared, her voice filled with resolve.

As Liam gazed at the battle-scarred landscape, his heart swelled with pride. These warriors, each with their unique strengths and experiences, had come together to defend their world. They were the symbol of hope and unity.

"Rest my friends, you finally finished your part. It is mine turn"

With a nod from his allies, they finally felt themselves worn out. Liam charged towards the enemy, his sword gleaming in the sunlight. The battle cried out once again, the clash of weapons and jutsus reverberating through the air. Liam fought with unmatched skill and strength, seamlessly coordinating his attacks causing Madara and the masked man having a hard time catching up with him.

Naruto hidden in the shadows, watched as his comrades fought valiantly. He knew that the war's climax was fast approaching, and victory could only be attained by the unwavering spirit and unity.

As Liam, engaged in a fierce battle against Madara and the mysterious masked man, a sense of desperation and determination filled the air. The power and might of the ten tails, unleashed by their adversaries, posed a grave threat to humanity. Liam knew that there was no other choice but to fight back with everything he had.

As the battle raged on, Liam's relentless attacks clashed with the overwhelming force of Madara and the masked man. The earth shook beneath their feet, the sky crackled with lightning, and fiery explosions rocked the battlefield. Liam's sword danced through the air, embodying his unwavering resolve to protect his clan and the world.

Sensing the grave danger, Liam's allies, including Kakashi Hatake, Might Gai, Killer Bee, Narumi, Mito, and Menma, promptly evacuated the area. Their safety was of utmost importance, and they understood that Liam could handle the situation at hand.

With each strike, Liam could feel his stamina drain, but his determination only grew stronger. Through sheer willpower, he managed to land a powerful blow on the masked man, shattering the mysterious facade. As the mask crumbled, the truth was revealed - his opponent was Obito Uchiha.

Their eyes locked for a moment, a mix of sadness and remorse passing through Obito's gaze. But that moment was fleeting as the ten tails roared, reminding them of the task at hand. Obito knew there was no turning back now, and Liam could see the conviction in his eyes.

They couldn't believe that their former comrade, Obito, whom they believed to be dead, was standing before them in cahoots with Madara.

Unable to fathom the reasons behind Obito's alliance, Kakashi and Might Gai hesitantly approached him. Gai's eyes were filled with disappointment, while Kakashi wore a troubled expression. "Obito, why? Why did you join forces with Madara?" Kakashi inquired, his voice trembling with a mix of anger and confusion.