Chapter 73

As the man was walking towards the gate of Konoha, many people coming in and out peacefully, the man let out a soft sigh coming from his mouth then proceed to his destination. When he reached the gate he was greeted by two chunin they were Izumo Kamizuki and Kotetsu Hagane the eternal guards. While the two was checking for his things but they were shocked for what they have seen, a man who wore a man who wore a red haori over an dark blue kimono with black and a katana carried at the waist he has blonde hair unkempt at the front, blue and red eyes ( Blue eye was on the right and Red eye was on the left), his bangs cover his left eye. The two were shaking then stuttered " N-N-Na-Narut-o-o-o-o, Naruto-sama!!!" the people were shocked for what they have heard. A man whose standing before them was no other than Namikaze-Uzumaki Naruto who saved Konoha in Oto-Suna Invasion then left in 10 years and now he was returned . Naruto smiled and left towards his destination leaving a stunned people.

(Scene Change: Hokage's Office)

Namikaze Minato a hero of Third Shinobi War and the Konoha's Yellow Flash was now sitting watching his village from the window behind him, when he heard his secretary's word and responded " Alright, you may come in now". After that, he heard a door opened, he turned around and his eyes grow bigger as he saw the man in front of a man who wore a dark blue haori over an orange kimono with black and a katana carried at the waist he has blonde hair unkempt at the front, blue and red eyes ( Blue eye was on the right and Red eye was on the left), his bangs cover his left eye. After that, Minato smiled and hug his son who left 10 years ago was now finally back in his arms and also his life. A son was now lost on his way and left in 20 years was now returned, Namikaze-Uzumaki Naruto was now returned in Konoha.

(Scene Change- Uzumaki-Namikaze Household)

A loud thump was heard inside the room causing the children check on what happen but they kneeled the same as their mother, Kushina was crying to the person that in front of her, it was her oldest son, Naruto. Was now stand before her after 10 long years that he left was now returned.   she hugged him for the second time and cried aloud knowing that her son was finally come home.

Naruko and Mito were crying in happiness, because their oldest brother come from and for Menma was shaking wanted to hug him so much, after Kushina he proceed to his little siblings, giving them a hug. The adults were smiling at their childern/ godchildren that the family was finally reunited once again.

Naruto led them to the living room telling them on how he lived this past years.

(Time Skip- 5 hours later)

After Naruto telling the stories about his adventures, and his achievements. The family were happy and astonished that Naruto achieved so much however, the adults saw Naruto's burden he carried. A burden that can weigh the whole world around his shoulders, but Naruto sensed a dark energy coming from the south gate. He took out his scroll and revealed his favorite rifle " Karabiner 98k" then he summoned around 300 shadow clones that was armed the same rifle as the owner. Naruto barked " Alright guys!!! Listen up! Man your station because there's an enemy presence  marching towards here". Causing the family gasped and Naruto added " Now, this is not a time to answer the question, the earlier we go the more people we save now moved!!! After that, the clones dispersed and straight towards the southern gate. Minato immediately summoned his  anbu to alarmed the shinobis who guarded the southern gate, the anbu nodded and left in  Shunshin.

 (Scene Change: Southern Gate)

As the clones were positioned themselves at the southern gate, the shinobis were dealing evacuating the civilians while Naruto and his clones were aiming at the open area that where the unknown energy was coming. After a few minutes, they save several figures were running with there rifles in their hands. When they heard a gunshots, the figures were again slowly decreasing in numbers while the people were afraid of the sound of a rifles.  Naruto was alarmed that they were rebels who wanted to destroy peace. Naruto barked " Alright guys, be on your guard" the clones nodded and saw the group were running desperately. Then another figures coming from the road, Naruto saw their rifles aiming at their position he shouted " TAKE COVER" hearing these, they take cover in the trees and the wall behind them.  The runners shot dead in the crossfire as they were running towards Konoha's South Gate, as the remaining survivors were getting closer at the gate. Unfortunately, they were greeted an army of clones were aiming at them.  The group immediately surrender as they raising their arms high, as the pursuers immediately salute to Naruto whose standing in front of them, Minato, Jiraiya, Orochimaru and Tsunade were shocked as they saw Naruto was talking the person who chases the rebels and they saw the prisoners were facing the tree with their hands on the back while the people were executing the prisoners. Naruto and his subordinate stand in front Minato, Naruto look  at his men, then go back to his father, he let out a big sigh coming from his lips and said " Maybe we should talk to your office, father".  The four nodded and they proceed to the office.