A Frosty Encounter

Y/N hurried down the bustling hallway of Donghae High School, her gaze fixed on her shoes, her books clutched tightly against her chest. It was just another ordinary day, and as the quiet girl who preferred the background, ordinary was exactly how she liked it.

However, fate seemed to have a different plan in store for her that day. As she turned a corner, she collided with something—or rather, someone—solid. Books and papers scattered across the floor like fallen leaves, and Y/N found herself stumbling backward, her heart racing."I'm so sorry!" she stammered, her cheeks flushing a deep shade of pink. She quickly began gathering her belongings, her fingers fumbling as she tried to regain some semblance of composure.

"Watch where you're going next time," a cool voice responded, dripping with irritation. Y/N's head snapped up, her eyes meeting the cold gaze of a guy who looked like he'd walked straight out of a magazine. His sharp features were framed by disheveled black hair, and his piercing eyes seemed to see right through her.Han Seojun.

Y/N had heard the name whispered in hushed conversations. He was the school's heartthrob, the one every girl swooned over, and the guy who had a reputation for being aloof and arrogant. She'd seen him from a distance before, but this was the first time they'd crossed paths up close.Swallowing her nerves, Y/N managed to stammer out, "I really didn't mean to—"Seojun cut her off with an exasperated sigh. "Yeah, yeah, just be more careful next time." With that, he turned on his heel and walked away, leaving Y/N standing there, a mixture of embarrassment and frustration welling up within her.

She watched him disappear into the crowd, a swirl of emotions churning in her chest. The encounter had been less than pleasant, and Seojun's coldness had taken her aback. She had expected him to be handsome, sure, but she hadn't anticipated such a dismissive attitude.Collecting the rest of her things, Y/N let out a shaky breath and continued on her way to class. She couldn't shake off the encounter, her thoughts revolving around Seojun's icy demeanor. There was something about him that intrigued her, a curiosity that she couldn't ignore.The day passed in a blur of lectures and interactions that barely registered. Y/N's mind kept circling back to that chance meeting. She found herself wondering why Seojun had been so cold and what might be hiding behind that handsome exterior.

As the final bell rang, signaling the end of the school day, Y/N packed her bag and headed for the exit. She stepped out into the crisp afternoon air, her thoughts still consumed by the enigmatic encounter. She didn't expect to see Seojun again so soon, but life had a way of surprising her.Walking through the courtyard, Y/N suddenly found herself in the path of a group of students who were engaged in a heated discussion. Their voices were raised, and as she approached, she realized they were talking about none other than Han Seojun.

"Did you hear? Seojun's going to be in a commercial!" one girl exclaimed excitedly."Yeah, I heard he's already getting scouted by talent agencies. He's got that 'it' factor," another added.Y/N's curiosity piqued even further. Seojun, the seemingly aloof heartthrob, was also making a name for himself in the entertainment industry? It was hard to reconcile the cold guy she'd encountered with the potential for stardom.

As the group dispersed, Y/N caught sight of a figure sitting alone on a bench, his gaze fixed on the horizon. Seojun looked lost in thought, a hint of vulnerability in his expression that she hadn't seen before. For a moment, their eyes met, and Y/N felt a jolt of connection, as if there was more to him than met the eye.

She hesitated, debating whether to approach him or not. It wasn't as if they were friends, or even acquaintances for that matter. But there was a nagging feeling deep within her, urging her to bridge the gap and unravel the layers behind Han Seojun's façade.Taking a deep breath, Y/N walked over to the bench and cleared her throat softly. Seojun's gaze shifted from the distance to her, surprise flickering across his features.

"Hey," she began, her voice steadier than she expected. "I just wanted to say that earlier, I didn't mean to bump into you. And I hope you do well in your commercial."Seojun regarded her with a mixture of surprise and something Y/N couldn't quite place. "Thanks," he muttered, his tone less curt than before.Encouraged by the slight change in his demeanor, Y/N offered a tentative smile. "Good luck. I mean it."Seojun's lips quirked up in the tiniest of smiles, a glimpse of something genuine. "You're not like the others, huh?"Y/N raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "What do you mean?"He shrugged, a hint of a smirk tugging at his lips. "Most people are either fawning over me or trying to get something out of me. You're different."It was Y/N's turn to be surprised. She hadn't expected such candor from him, nor had she expected him to see something in her that he apparently didn't see in others."Well, I guess I'm just not like most people," she replied with a shrug, a small smile playing on her lips.

Seojun studied her for a moment longer before nodding. "Yeah, I can see that."As the sun began to dip below the horizon, casting a warm golden glow across the courtyard, Y/N and Seojun remained seated on the bench, their conversation flowing more freely than before. In that fleeting moment, Y/N realized that perhaps Han Seojun was more than just a frosty encounter—perhaps he was a story waiting to be unraveled.

 Little did Y/N know, this encounter was just the beginning of a journey that would change both of their lives in ways they could never have imagined.