You Fight Fire With Fire

"Are you okay?" Hiccup asked, completely aware. I looked at him, "Fine." He took a step closer, "No, you're not." "Hiccup, I'm fine," I replied. "If you were okay, why are you crying?" he insisted. I touched my eye and noticed that tears were streaming down from cheek. I wiped them away and stood up. "I'm fine."
    We ran to the docks. I saw Dad setting up the ships with both our dragons. He saw us, but he glared at us and walked up to the ships. We waited until the ships left the harbor. Soon, Astrid came by.
    "It's a mess. You both must feel horrible. You lost everything: your father, your tribe, your best friends." She was getting on my nerves. Hiccup and I muttered at the same time, "Thank you for summing that up." Hiccup was talking to himself, "Why couldn't I have killed that dragon when I found him in the woods? Would have been better for everyone." Astrid chimed in, "Yep. The rest of us would've done it." She looked at him, "So why didn't you?" She got closer to him, "Why didn't you?" He sighed, "I don't know. I couldn't." She got even closer, "That's not an answer."
Hiccup began to get irritated and asked, "Why is this so important to you all of a sudden?"
    She was really close to him now. "Because I want to remember what you say right now." Girl, you better back away from my brother before I turn you into chopped liver. Although Hiccup hesitated, he said, "For the love of...I was a coward. I was weak. I wouldn't kill a dragon."
Astrid smirked, "You said wouldn't that time." Hiccup began to get angrier, "Whatever! I wouldn't!" He looked away from her, "Three hundred years and I'm the first Viking who wouldn't kill a dragon." She inched closer and I was going jump up and push her off the cliff. "First to ride one though," she cooed. I let out a cough on purpose. She looked at me, "Well, I-I mean it goes for the two of you." She put her attention back on Hiccup, "So?" He turned, his expression softening, "I wouldn't kill him because he looked as frightened as I was. I looked at him and I saw myself." She looked off to the sea, "I bet he's really frightened now. What are you going to do about it?" Hiccup shrugged, "Probably something stupid." She sighed, "Good, but you've already done that." A light bulb clicked in Hiccup, "Then something crazy." He ran off, and I could hear from Astrid was, "That's more like it." I stopped Hiccup. "Are you serious? What is your plan?" He looked at me, "I'll tell you at the arena." Then, he ran off.
    I got to the arena, which was empty, and only Hiccup was visible. "Hiccup?" He turned, smiling like he had this idiotic and crazy idea. Soon, in an instant, I got the plan, "That's crazy." He grinned even more, "Are you in?" I smiled, "Are you kidding? Yes!" I was going to open the Zippleback's pen, and I saw Hiccup heading to Monstrous Nightmare's. We both heard, "If you're planning on getting eaten, I'd definitely go with the Gronckle." We turned at the the same time to see Fishlegs, Astrid, Ruffnut, Tuffnut, and Snotlout.
    "You were wise to seek help from the world's most deadly weapon." Tuffnut got real close to Hiccup, then pointed to himself, "It's me." Snotlout pushed him out of the way, "I love this plan.' Hiccup was stuttering, "I didn't..." Snotlout was then pushed off by Ruffnut, "You're crazy. I like that." Astrid pulled Ruffnut by the helmet and out of the way. Hiccup started breathing normally. I actually felt relieved that Astrid was here to pull Ruffnut away. I would've knocked her out myself, but I didn't need to get my hands dirty.
    Hiccup began to concentrate as the Monstrous Nightmare followed him outside it's pen. Snotlout got nervous and picked up a broken spear. Astrid hit him to not pick it up. Hiccup then got next to him and passed on the Nightmare to Snotlout. As soon as he had the Nightmare following his control, Snotlout started laughing. I looked at the rest of them amazed at the way that Snotlout was controlling the dragon. Hiccup then headed my way. "Where are you going?" Snotlout asked.  Hiccup leaned next to me and grabbed some rope.. "You're gonna need something to hold on to," The rest looked confused, until I pointed behind them. They looked, to see their dragons.
    I had to ride with Snotlout. That was the bad part, plus his shield was bigger than me and it covered my view. Astrid's Nadder shot the FrankenDragon and we were spotted by everyone. I grabbed on to Snotlout's shield to hold on. "Getting scared tiny baby?" he teased.  I smirked, "You wish."  "Ruff, Tuff! Watch your backs!" Hiccup ordered. "Move, Fishlegs!" Tuffnut began screaming, "Look at us! We're on a dragon! We're on dragons! All of us!" Hiccup raised his voice, "Up! Let's move it!" We got into a mini circle, and Hiccup looked at Fishlegs, "Fishlegs, break it down." Fishlegs began explaining, "Heavily armored skull and tail made for bashing and crushing! Steer clear of both. Small eyes, large nostrils! Relies on hearing and smell!" Hiccup received the information quickly. "Ok, Lout, Legs! Hang in its blind spot, make noise, keep it confused! Eira! You help them both!" We all nodded. "Ruff, Tuff, find out if it has a shot limit! Make it mad!" Suddenly, like always, the twins started fighting. Hiccup sighed, "Just do what I told you! I'll be back as soon as I can!" "Don't worry! We got it covered!" "Yeah!"
    Fishlegs and Snotlout used their shields to try and distract FrankenDragon, but only succeded in getting their dragons dizzy. Snotface's Nightmare drove into the FrankenDragon, causing him to fall on it. I held on to the dragon. It noticed me and tried to toss me off. "Come on, I know you remember me, but we've got to get someone, that way I won't bother you, alright?" I spoke, trying to get it to trust me. It nodded it's head, and we looked over to the ships. I saw Toothless and Hiccup in one boat. I looked on. Come on, come on! I saw Hiccup's boat crash. "HICCUP!" I screamed. I saw Dad dive in to save them. I kept looking for Nightshade. Then I heard a familiar growl. I whistled and the Nightmare put me down. I ran over to Nightshade, and struggled to free her. I kept trying to rip the chain off, until the Nightmare grabbed it in it's claws and ripped it apart. It's head nudged me and I pet it. "Thank you," I said to it. Then, I got on top of Nightshade and I saw Toothless and Hiccup in the air. "Where is she?" I heard. "We've got to wait for Eira!" I heard Hiccup yell. I whisteld and Nightshade lifted us both to the air. "She's up!" Hiccup yelled.
    Snotlout was saved from the FrankenDragon's skin, and Astrid was saved from it's flames. "That thing has wings. OK, let's see if it can use them!" I followed Hiccup and we both shot each of it's wings. Then, we soared up to the sky. I heard the wings of something huge flap, and I turned to see FrankenDragon. "Well, he can fly." I said. Hiccup nodded. Soon, we were trying to escape the dragon's fury. "Ok Toothless, time to disappear!" Hiccup told Toothless. "Ready to follow my brother's order?" I asked Nightshade. She whined. I looked at the sky, "Yeah, me too. Let's go!" We followed Hiccup into the sky, which was dark. Perfext for an attack. Hiccup shot first, then me, then back and forward, until the FrankenDragon's fire cleared our hiding place. "Eira?" I heard Hiccup's voice. I saw FrankenDragon's fire hit Toothless' new tail. Then, Hiccup dived, the FrankenDragon following him. I tried to keep up with him, when Hiccup ordered Toothless to shoot the dragon's mouth.
    It worked, and Hiccup and I looked at each other in victory. That's when the FrankenDragon hit the ground, dead. Toothless and Hiccup were attempting to escape the flames, when they tried to steer out of the way, they couldn't. Hiccup's head hit the dragon's tail, causing him to black out. He was then off the saddle dropping to the flames. In a rush, I leaped off of Nightshade, who just like Toothless, tried to go towards me. I managed to get close to Hiccup, and hugged him close, in hope that something would save us, then everything went black.
    I woke up to everything black. I felt like I was hugging something. I heard breathing and I knew it was Hiccup. I felt like I was being hugged as well. I could hear Dad crying. Suddenly, light crept in from the dark. I blinked, and saw Dad, with tears on his face. "Hiccup! Eira!" he cried. "Dad?" I groaned. I looked to see Nightshade looking at me, and Toothless holding both Hiccup and I. Dad hugged me, then saw Hiccup. I released him from my hug, and Dad listened to his chest, only to hear a heartbeat, going strong. "You brought him back alive!" Dad cried. Everyone else was shouting with joy. Then Dad looked at Toothless, "Thank you, for saving my son, and my daughter." Gobber walked in front of us, "Well...most of him." I looked to see Hiccup. He had no left foot.