CHAPTER 27

NAVINA

It's lunch now and me and caden walk together to my locker. He always has his bag on him so we don't go to his locker. I'm putting my stuff away, stuff being binder and pencil cases. I take out my little bites and water bottle since I don't have money for the cafeteria. That reminds me I should get a job...

I had one in the summer but since school started again I didn't have time to stay. I worked in a coffee shop and it was actually fun Eden was working with me until she left since she got a new and better job. I should start working though... i think the coffee shop would hire me again since the manga there Lia Roze and i left on good terms she understood that i didn't have enough time between school and work

I look over to caden and notice him looking down at his phone seeming to text. He furrows his brows as his fingers have some silver rings. I then remember those hands inside me...

"You okay?" I then ask peering up at him as I smile softly to get his attention. I'm glad he's back. I missed him. I really missed him.

He looks up at me and nods. "Ya, just texting Jesper."

I nod, "wait isn't he in town?" I then ask furrowing my brows remembering when I met him.

"Not anymore he left a couple days ago," he says.

"And when did you get your phone back?" I then asked and we started walking to the cafeteria. Passing by piles up people, some talking, some laughing and walking.

"Well I didn't really get it back... i just took it back." he says and shrugs like it's no big deal.

I chuckle a little "wow you're becoming quite a bad boy mister west." I say smiling. He rolls his eyes playfully and smiles. I then remember what I said to myself about telling him what I told my dad...

I'll just tell him after school.

"Hey guys!" Chase then says smiling brightly as his hand is linked with edens. Eden smiles to,

"Caden your back!" she then said, smiling at all the cherry blossoms. Caden smiles lightly and nods. He is such an introvert that it's cute. I notice Colby looking up from his phone, his dark blues stare at caden. He nods and Colby does too. Looks like someone has a love language already.

"So what are you guys doing after school?" I ask everyone. My gaze surfing the table and I rip open the little bites.

Eden shrugs as I look at her. 'Probably nothing. Unless you all want to do something?" she then asks looking around.

"Yes, we should do something." Chase agrees. Eden smiles lightly. They are adorable now aren't they.

"What do you want to do colby? Thoughts, ideas?" I then ask Colby and he looks up from his phone.

He shrugs.

"We should go to an escape room." I turn it chase and smile raising my brows.

"Like you could get out of an escape room. You can barely open a push in the door." I say chuckling. Chase rolls his eyes playfully.

"Well Navina if you know there was no sign, pointing to where I should be opening said door." he says all formally.

I nod and my facial features scrunch sarcastically. "Of course. Sorry, chase. You could definitely get out of an escape room."

Eden chuckles and chases frowns. "Hey, you're supposed to be on my side."

Eden shrugs "I'm with the agreeing and winning party" Eden smiles at me,"Hey are your parents coming to the meeting thingy?" Eden then asks to resurface the conversation topic.