CHAPTER THREE: Hah.. Khun Nu!!

HAH.. KHUN NU!!

Apo rental apartments is so small only fit in one bed, a little space for small desk than a table. The night already approach.

After took a bath with little guy, Apo was sitting down on the pillow that he usually use to sit the floor. Looking at the small stand mirror on the desk, he applying a thin layer of night cream.

Little guy who already fall asleep was sleeping on the bed besides Apo, when suddenly he have a nightmare

Little guy: Mama.. Mama..!!

Apo get close to the little guy, he hold the little guy hand and pat it soft and gentle. Trying to comfort the little guy.

Apo: "I am here, Mama here, don't worry, go back to sleep okay."

.
.
.

MORNING
AT THE RESTAURANT.

Little guy is sitting on one of the dining table, than not longer after that Apo came approaching with a plate of English breakfast contain one sausage, one sunny side up egg and two crispy bacon.

Apo: "Here you go sweet heart, take your time, eat slowly okay.. Be a good boy, Phi Apo is busy"

Little guy : "Umm.."

Apo left to continued doing his work while little guy left alone to eat his breakfast when suddenly the arrogant woman the fat Store Manager came.

Fat Woman aka the store manager : "Hey you little pauper, don't you dare to sit here and eat. Go and eat over there, next to that rubbish bin."

Said the Fat woman and point to a corner besides the trash can. Without any hesitation the little guy stand up and walk to the Conner that the fat woman pointed.

Fat woman: "Don't get in the way of my business." Said the store manager arrogantly.

The little guy who walking is suddenly fall to the ground and broke the plate.

Apo: "Oh my goodness, Are you okay?. Did your hand hurt? Come on."

Apo was panicking when he saw the little guy fall to the floor. He rush to the little guy and help him to get up.

Apo: "let me take a look at you.. You didn't hurt anywhere isn't" said Apo checking around the little guy body to find any injury.

Little guy : "NO, I'm okay." Said the little guy shaking his head.

Fat woman: "My plate... You son of a bitch, look what have you done.. You broke my plate."

Once hearing the curse words from the fat woman, Apo heart boiled. He stand up with his hand folded ready to punch the fat woman anytime. If he punch her that not gonna be a problem because Apo is an omega and the fat woman is a beta.

Apo: "I WILL PAY YOU, ฿500"

Fat woman: "One is not enough, I have a set of 50 that I can't do without. You GONNA PAY ฿18k for a set."

Apo: "EXTORTING MONEY AREN'T YOU.."

Fat woman: "Trying to skip the bill? Don't be a drag if you don't have money.. Today I teach you a poor man, I will took it straight out of your paycheck."