CHAPTER ONE: Found a Cute little Boy.

FOUND A CUTE LITTLE BOY.

As usual Apo is working at the restaurant. Today weather is so dry and humid, Apo was exhausted than he sit on a dining chair to cold down himself.

Suddenly there is a big fat women came and shout at Apo.

Fat Women : "Apo how came you clean the floor with water.. See it yourself, it all wet!!"

Shouted the fat woman to Apo when she saw the floor is wet.

Apo: "No, that's not a water. That's was my sweat. BECAUSE OF YOU, I can't even turn on the air conditioner in today 43 degree heat. I spend all of my time searching for cold place.

Said Apo and he shouting back at the fat women and even blame her for his situation.

Fat Women: "I'm the store manager, I'm in charge here."

Said the fat women with the proud face.

Fat Women: "The guests will be here in any minute, so get rid of this trash. Or I'll dock your wages."

Said a fat women kicking the trash inside the black plastic besides Apo chair with a threat to cut Apo salary.

Without wanted to fight for a stupid reason, with a rolling eyes Apo got up, grabbing the black plastic bag and walked away from there. He respect The fat women just because she is his Store manager but sometimes she is beeing pathetic, making Apo dislike her.

Apo walking to the big green rubbish bin. his mouth non-stop mumbling his store manager arrogant words. Upon his arrive at the rubbish bin, Apo throw the black plastic inside the bin.

Without Apo realize there is a small hand reach out and grab his leg. Apo was shock, there is a cute boy age around 5 to 6 years, siting next to the rubbish bin. But the cute boy who grab Apo leg are throwing a cute duck lips and big puppy eyes at him.

Apo: "Ha

Apo: "Ha..you scared the death out of me, Little guy!! who are you? What are you doing here? Where your Papa a
nd Mama?."

Ask Apo a Non-stop question.

Little guy: I hear, the baby was pick up by the mother from the trash. I don't have a mother so, I want to wait here for my mother to pick up. And I'm hungry.

hearing what the little guy said, Apo heart melted. He feels sorry for the little guy so he took the little guy and give him some food.

.
.
.

The little guy are siting at the table while Apo walk walking approach the little guy with a tray of food.

Apo: "Food have arrived!!, here you go. Eat up."

Said Apo giving the food from inside the tray to the little guy.

Apo: "Where is your dad?"

Ask Apo

Little guy: "My Dad fixes the house everyday and I didn't know where he is."

Said the Little guy happily enjoying the food in front of him.

Fat Woman: "Hah.. So you're the son of a migrants worker. No wonder, it smell so sour.

Said Fat women walking while holding small mini changeable fan arrogantly, towards Apo and Little guy who is sitting at the dining table.

Fat Women: "Apo you better get rid of this kid now, and don't get in the way of my business.

Said the Fat women again grabbing little guy shirt trying to drove the little guy away.

Looking at his store manager grabbing the innocent kid like that make Apo heart boiled. He immediately stand up and slap his hand hard against his manager hand who is grabbing the little guy shirt.

Apo: "What the hell are you doing,Let him go. I paid for his food, He is the customers now. You know?."

Said Apo showing his annoying face to his store manager. The Fat Women was defeated so she walk away with an ugliest sad face.

Fat Women: "Hmmm..." (She turn around and walk away)

Apo:It okay, don't mind her. She crazy, it your food na."

Said Apo and gently rub the little guy hair.

Apo: "What's your Papa name?"

Little guy: "Mile.. Mile Phakphum"

Apo: "Mile Phakphum.."

Said Mile he stand up and walk a few steps forward and took his phone from inside his pocket than he call someone.

Apo: "Aaa..,Hello is this a police station?"

Officer:"Yes, this is a police station, what can I help sir?.

Apo: "Aaa.. I call because...

NEWS ON TV..

At the construction site :

Mr.Mile Phakphum, is the richest millionaire, donated 50 million dollars to poor mountainous areas.

Apo: "Aaa.. Yes!!, His father name Mile Phakphum.. Yes.. Okay, thank you."

Apo are calling a police station asking them to find little guy Papa but, it might take a while. Apo walk back to the little guy and sit at the chair in front of the little guy.

Apo: "Until we found your Papa, you will stay with me okay.."

Little guy: "Okay.."

"Good boy."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Author notes : So, do you like it? Please do comments down below if you like it and if I have any grammar or writing mistake please do comments and correct me.

That all, see you on next chapter.. Bye bye 😊.