WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

Duke's~POV

Duke's~POV

ATLANTA GA
AMP HOUSE
2:00 AM

(As the AMP house is silent someone starts banging on the door.)

(Duke wakes up and sees Kai asleep on top of him he slowly takes a pillow and puts Kai on top of it and kisses his cheek.)

(Duke walks to the door with his Glock and slowly opens it and sees Shayla by herself.)

Duke~What you want bruh?

Shayla~I came to ask could we talk and if Kai is okay(she says smirking.)

Duke~Nah we can't talk. And what you mean is Kai alright?

Shayla~You know exactly what I mean his lil accident. That wasn't an accident(she starts laughing.)

Duke~Bro I swear on every fucking thing if you had something to do with him getting hurt it's gone be a- (he gets cut off.)

Shayla~A what? Problem? (She laughs even harder.)

Duke~Ain't SHIT FUNNY LEAVE US ALL THE FUCK ALONE!

Shayla~On one condition you get back with me and I won't have anyone hurt your friends.

Duke~GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKING CRAZY IF YOU THINK IM EVER GETTING BACK WITH YOU!(Duke yells.)

Shayla~Just think about it...(she walks back to her car laughing.)

10 hours later~

(Duke wakes up with Kai on his chest he looks down and then remembers what had happened this morning with Shayla threatening to hurt not just Kai this time but all of his friends.)

(He thinks about what had already happened to Kai he was scared for the rest of his friends. He comes up to a decision but will tell his friends when they all wake up...)

(Duke looks down as Kai starts to wake up the sight of the shorter man on top of him calmed him down he was so relaxed around him.)

Kai~Good-morning DUKEY!(he smiles.)

Duke~Good-morning MA!(He smiles back at him.)

Kai~How long have you been awake?

Duke~10 minutes. How you feeling?

Kai~A little sore but better then yesterday. Im thinking about streaming later. What you doing later?

Duke~ I might do the same later. But I want to talk to you and the guys about something important when they all wake up.

Kai~Okay.(He says right as he kisses duke's cheek and Duke kisses his forehead.)

Thoughts?

I know I made this chapter short but it's to build suspense 🤭!

Thoughts on Shayla exposing what she set up?

Thoughts on duke thinking about her offer?

Comments?

Ideas?