FIRST TIME.

OMNISCIENT~POV

OMNISCIENT~POV

ATLANTA GA
AMP HOUSE~DUKE'S ROOM 11:00 PM

As Duke and Kai are kissing Duke picks kai up to take him to his room.

(Kai~You sure they not here?)

(Duke~Yea they said they went to a hotel for the night.)

As they get undressed Duke picks up Kai and starts to suck on his neck leaving a red mark. Kai is groaning really loud and him sounding like that is only making duke hard as he lets Kai down Kai is on top of something long and he looks down and sees 14 1/2 inches of dick.

(Kai~Oh hell no you got something on you for real.)

(Duke~Yea and it's gone be all in yo guts).

As they start kissing again Duke picks Kai up and starts fingering him and each time Kai gets adjusted to one of his fingers he adds another.

(Duke~You sound so good ma and I'm not even fucking you yet.)

Kai starts mumbling a bunch of gibberish because he can't think straight because Duke got some thick and long fingers.

(Duke~you ready.)

Kai nods his head aggressively because he is losing his mind from being fingered.

(Duke~Use your words just like you do when you be talking shit.)

(Kai~Yessssss just fuck me already!)

(Duke~You so impatient.)

Duke puts Kai down and tells him to arch his back and don't mess it up as he grabs a condom and some lube.

(Kai~Hurry up you old bitch you got me over here losing my min- oh my fuckkkkkkkkkkk you sooo bigggg!)

Duke slowly put in 9 1/2 inches before Kai started to run.

(Duke~Nah where you going? Talk yo shit now I been letting you slide but you been real mouthy lately.)

Kai moves his hand towards duke's stomach.

(Moaning Kai~Mmmmmm take some outtttt.)

(Duke~Move yo fucking hand before I fuck you senseless.)