Anger

Rachel storms out of the bathroom and sits down and doesn't say anything. " your moos switched fast, what's wrong." Tamara said.
"Nothing. Let's just eat." Rachel said.
*They finished eating*

Tamara goes into the bathroom and shuts the door. She sees Tim's slippers"Shit" Tamara shouted. Tam are you okay?" Lucy knocks on the door.
"No.. lady problems* Tamara lies* can you come in a minute.
"You ok" Lucy whisper. "Ye but Rachel isn't" Tamara says whilst pointing at the slippers. " do you think that's why she stormed out?"
"Probably"
" Wait I have an idea. When we get out there follow my a lead. Okay !"
Lucy said. "Okay" Tam agreed

"Sorry about that" Tamara said whilst her and Lucy sat down on the couch. "No problem. Everything ok?". Tamara replied my nodding. *Lucy looked at her phone pretending to get a message* " hey Tam my dad is picking his slippers up tomorrow can you get them out of the bathroom and leave a key out for him." Lucy lied and stared at Tamara to tell her to play along. "Ye ofc." Rachel sighed in relief.
"Oh I thought those were Tim's." She laughed.
"Why would Tim's slippers be here." Lucy laughed and Rachel shrugged.
"Oh Lucy it's getting late. Would I be able to sleep here tonight, I'll sleep on the couch." Rachel implied.
"Ye ofc."

"Okay I'm going to bed." Lucy and Tamara said. " night" Rachel said.
Lucy sat in bed messaging Tim letting him know everything.
Tim❤️
Tim- Bring her into work and I'll just tell her I'm not interested xx
Lucy- Okay xx

The next day Lucy and Rachel got up and ready and left straight away. " why are we leaving so early" Rachel asked. " so you can see Tim he's a Sargent now so he's busy." Lucy lied because if they stayed Tamara would have left before them ruining their lie from last night.

They drove to work, they got out of the car in the car park.. Tim was also getting out of his car. Rachel ran over and said hi and gave him a hug. " Tim you look like your doing great.
"Oh uh thank you! So do you I e got to go because I'm Sargent now and I have to do roll call, catch up later?"
"Sure"Rachel said.

It was a few hours later and Lucy and Tim where in the break room. Rachel was trying to find Lucy. Tim and Lucy started kissing in the break room and Rachel approached the door and looked through the window, and see them kiss.

Rachel's heart breaks into a million pieces, she walks off and starts crying. She runs off and stands inside a random office to calm herself down. She really wanted to get back at Lucy. Tim and Lucy didn't know that Rachel had seen them kiss.