Introduction.

Tokito's POV

It is early in the morning. Birds are chirping as I am doing my push-ups. I don't know the reason, but I always have an urge to exercise before starting my day. Without it, it feels like I am going to be left behind by the world. Even though it is not the case, I just can't pass my day without morning training.

"148."

"149."

"150, I think it should be enough for today," I say to myself as I go to my room, take a shower, wear clothes, and reflect on myself in the mirror.

A worthless 24-year-old who has a job of 600,000 yen per month and can not do anything significant in life. I am being transferred to Kuoh, my birthplace, for my job. I demanded this to be permanent since I didn't want to roam the whole of Japan for my job, which surprisingly got accepted. Now that I am going to Kuoh, I will get a 6 month holiday because the staff whom I was gonna replace has postponed his leave for 6 months. Well, it is good for me anyway, I will get to spend time with my perverted brother and my parents.

I walked towards the kitchen to make some coffee and a sandwich, It would be my last breakfast in this house. I will surely miss this apartment since I have been staying here for 4 years. I finished eating my breakfast and started doing the dishes. I kind of get lonely here cause I don't have anyone, and I am single. Yeah, with my bad looks, I don't think I can land anyone. People usually say I think of myself very low for some reason.

"I nearly forgot the day after tomorrow is Issei's parents' day well, I can't miss that." I became ready to go to the office, after the office I will go to Kuoh directly.

Time skip 1:30 p.m.

I came out of the building finishing my final day at this branch of Tokyo...yes I currently stay in Tokyo. I was now going to the station, but my eyes landed at an anime shop, which I couldn't resist but enter. After buying some Nawuto pushies for me, I continued walking towards the station. After reaching the station, I waited for the train. The train soon arrived at the station and opened the door for me and a few other people to enter it.

2 hours later.

'Next station: Kuoh station'

After I heard those words, I stood up from my place and got ready to leave the bullet train. There aren't many people on the train it might be because today is Monday. The opens and I take my leave. After I got out of the station, I saw a beggar in front of the station. I took pity on him and donated about 10,000 yen to him. I can't help but help anyone in need. It has become an instinct of mine. I walked towards my home from the road, I remember, but I came across Kuoh Academy, so I decided to wait for my brother since it was 3:30, and as I remember in my days school would end at 3:40.

Ten minutes later, the bell rang. I stood at the gate several students coming out of the school.

"Is that a parent?"