When the Past Comes Knocking

"Big brother!?" Those words escape my lips as soon as I heard brothers' name? This is very conflicting.

"Yes Issei, he always supported the humans infact 70% of the human's strength was because of him." Sirzechs said with a respectful tone, he eyes were glistening with respect.

"He was the reason humanity was not destroyed when it was in its lowest." Kiba continued.

"Yes, Issei short way to describe would be to call him a legend, but brother what are we gonna do with the information?" Rias said with a hint a curiosity and Sirzechs nodded.

"The plan is to tell him the truth infront all of the factions in the faction meeting." Sirzechs replies.

"But how will that help? Won't he be targeted by the leaders?" Issei jerked his body by Rias' statement.

"What are you suggesting? Sirzechs, how could we expose him to such danger when he's completely clueless?" Issei raged, his frustration evident. Rias looks at him in a worried manner.

"Don't fret, Issei. I'll ensure your brother stays out of harm's way," Sirzechs reassured him calmly.

"Issei, I know you are really concerned about your brother, but if someone else finds about your brother it will be a disaster." Akeno adds to sirzechs' statement.

"Yes Issei, this is for the greater good." Kiba supports.

"Ok, then this meeting is over make sure you keep your cool around Tokito." Everyone noded including Issei finally realising that his brother was safer with Sirzechs in-charge of him.

Time skip
-1 hour later-
Tokito's POV

It's 11 PM, and the night continues to darken. Chizuru and I are leaving the school. I glance down at our intertwined hands as she gazes at the moon.

 I glance down at our intertwined hands as she gazes at the moon

Both of our hands warm, keeping each other's hand warm. I look up at her, her skin glowing from the moonlight. I never thought I would be able to live this moment again, I never thought I would be able to ever see her.

'She is just too damn perfect.'

I continue to stare at her, even the moon pales in comparison. A soft smile plays on my lips. I tilt my head towards the moon, its rays illuminating my face. I've decided not to let her go. I return my gaze to her.

"Hey." I start.

"Hmm."

"Chizuru, I want to say something." Chizuru looks at me.

"Yes?" I make an eye contact. I inhale deeply collecting all of my emotions Chizuru looks confused.

"I just want to say... I want to say that Chizuru, You are my light, my darkness, my happiness, my sadness, My heart, My... everything. I want you to be in every part of my life... Would you be my girlfriend?" All those words come out of my mouth, lots of emotion flowing out of me.