Chapter 17

*Elizabeths Pov*

"So Matt where are we going?" I asked very curious.

"Its a surprise." He simply said.

"Pleaasssssssse just tell me!" I said laughing

"Nope. Patience my darling." he said with a smile.

"Ughhh fine!" i said acting annoyed.

Matt grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers. I smiled at his cuteness. We ended up at a little carnival. We rode rides, played games, and he even won me a giant stuffed bear. We were walking on the beach wen candles started to appear. They were leading somewhere and before knew it i was left alone. Matt disappeared. There were signs that said 'Keep Going' and then i found myself standing in front of a white piano. Candles were everywhere. Matt came into view and Johnson started playing the piano.

"I know this is corny but i really like you. And everything about you makes me happy. The way you smile, your goofiness and the way your eyes light up when your excited. So i brought you here to ask you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I was amazed. He had put so much effort into this. God he so sweet."Of course i would be your girlfriend." A smiled appeared on both of our faces and he hugged me so tight. All of the boys came out cheering and patting Matt on the back. This was a damn good night.

_________________________________________________________________

Wasssup people of this shity world! Guess who finally updated?? Sorry i haven't I've just been working a lot and packing because we are moving....AGAIN! I just bought my new computer because my old one broke so instead of paying a lot to fix it i bought a MACBOOK laptop! I will be updating a lot more now (:

Don't forget to comment,vote and follow!

Follow me on

Twitter: @celesexualmatt

Snapchat: @medinna_8