Chapter 6

*Elizabeth pov*

After me and jack left mcdonalds we went home. The car ride was a total awkward silence. Awkward because i think i might like jack. Like more than a friend.

We finally got home and i went straight to my room like always. I connected my phone to a speaker and turned on my music. I started to do my homework and jam out to music when there was a nock on my door.

I open the door to see... Nash ?

"Uhh hi nash?" I said while opening the door wider so he can come in.

"Hey Elizabeth, so i was wondering if you and jack have a thing?" He asked me with a worried face.

I scrunched my eyebrows together in a confused manner "why do you think that?" I replied.

"Oh just cause your date today!" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Nash stop! No theres nothing between us we just went to mcdonalds not no five star restaurant." I said with a chuckle

"Mhhhm" Nash said all sassy.

I started laughing while pushing him out my room. I finally shut the door and started in my homework.

*Nash POV*

Taylor told me that Elizabeth went out with Jack. At first i didn't really care but then i started thinking about if they dated.

I went to her room to go a bug and tease her a little bit then when she was pushing me out the door i felt something. The way her hands felt against my body, i felt sparks.

Now im kind of mad that Jack asked her first. But the way she looks at me, i can just see she likes me. I wonder if she really does.

-----------------------

So tomorrow im going to digitour jack and jack! Im super excited but my friends cant make it from Texas. 😔

But it would really cool to hangout with some people who hopefully live here in AZ! Please let me know if your going or not! Please!

And sorry this chapter is so short! But im really excited!