Chapter 3

Matts POV

"So guys I came down stairs last night around 2 to get some water and I saw that Elizabeth was trying to leave." I explain kind of scared of there reactions.

"Well I'm glad you went down." Taylor said

"And then she asked to sleep with me" I said

"Wow bro get some!" Carter yelled

"Aye little mans getting some action!" Taylor yelled

"Shut up it's not like that." I said getting annoyed "We should have never done it guys" I added

After that it was just an awkward silence.

Cams POV

"You ready to go back to your house ?" I ask

"Yeah" is all she says

We get up and I grab my keys. We get in the car and we start to drive at first it was an awkward silence.

"So your gonna get a new phone and a new number, you can still talk to your friends but you can't tell them what happened." I explain to her "when we go on your tour you'll be coming with us too. I told Bart our manager about me adopting you and he said that you'll be apart of our MAGCON family." I add

She's really quit or maybe she just isn't comfortable around us. Maybe she's just mad or sad.

Elizabeth POV

We get to my house and I get out the car. The whole ride her I didn't say anything. I didn't want to. He said something about MAGCON but I honestly didn't care. I go upstairs to my room and grab my suit case.

I hear Cameron behind me and I can feel his eyes watching me. I packed my bags in silence and went down stairs. I go to my living room and that when it all sinks in.

This is my old life. I now have a new life. I need to let go i need to move on. I will never forget all the memories I had in this house with my family. I love you mom I love you dad.

"Let's go." I tell Cameron and I couldn't hold back my tears.

"I'm so sorry Elizabeth" Cameron says he he plus me into hug. His body is warm and comforting. So I hug him back.

We get into the car and drive back to the house.

"So Cameron when am I getting adopted?" I ask

"Well I was thinking after we drop your stuff off we can go to the adoption agency" he said but sounded more like a question.

*at adoption agency*

Cameron's POV

"So miss Gomez parents were killed in an accident and you want to adopt her?" A women from the agency asked me who's name is Mrs. Segay

"Yeah her friends and my friends all go to school together and since I'm of age they asked me to do it and we asked her if it was okay." I responded but knowing I was lying

"Okay well here are the sheets you'll need to fill out." The women handed me the papers and I started filling them out.

"Okay I'll go get Elizabeth from the waiting room." Mrs. Segay says.

She comes back into the room and I had just finished with the papers.

"Okay Elizabeth you are now officially Elizabeth Dallas" Mrs. Segay says.

And to be honest I was kind of happy to hear that. But then a rush of guilt came over me.