When You're Abandond

{Re-Written}

You honestly didn't know what to do with yourself.

Everything was so...different.

You weren't use to the bright colors or the cheerful sounds. You've never seen such happy kids in person before; you thought that was all fake tv stuff. They all ran around the setting, playing arcade games, diving into the ball pit, dancing to the loud music, or just sitting at the many tables, eating what looked like gooey, cheesy pizza you've only seen on commercials.

You didn't know where to start.

Kind of just standing in the middle of the main floor; another staff member saw that you were having a hard time on choosing what to do. The young woman smiled warmly, coming up to, though careful enough to not startle you.

"Hi there!" She smiled, bending down to your height.

"H-Hi." You mumbled, head facing the colored carpet.

"You look a little lost...is this your first time here?"

You didn't give her a verbal response, you just decided to nod your head.

"Awe, it's so nice to see new faces!" She beamed. "We have all sorts of things to do! Games, craft activities, singing circles...whatcha think you wanna try?"

You just shrugged. You didn't know what any of that stuff meant. What are crafts? How do you play games? What on earth does a singing circle mean?

The staff frowned, noticing that you looked a bit overwhelmed, about to say something else, she noticed the time and saw that the main stage curtains started to open up. She grinned. It's show time!

"C'mon." She held her hand out to you. "Why don't we start small and watch the show? All the kids love it!"

You hesitated; but your mom did give you permission to have fun...

You took her hand as she lead you to the front of a huge stage with bright, colored lights and tons of pretty balloons. The staff had you sit on the floor, telling you to wait and watch, that something magical was about to happen...and then she walked off into the busy crowd. You did as she said, watching the stage closely to see what she was talking about. Sure enough, the purple curtain that was once closed, finished opening up, and what stood there in the middle was what looked like three different robotic animals.

To your left was a purple bunny rabbit who wore a red bow tie and held an electric guitar.

To the far right was what looked like a yellow chicken, a bib tied around her neck that read: Let's Eat. A platter in her right hand with a giant cupcake sitting on top, with giant eyes protruding from the front.

Lastly, the star of the show was a big, brown bear, that sported a black top hat and a bow tie that matched. He sang into the microphone he held in his right paw, as he waved kindly to the children below with his left.

You didn't know why; but the lady from before seemed to be right. This show was quite magical. To you, anyway. You enjoyed the cheesy songs and music they played, they even told funny jokes and playfully teased one another. What was even more cool was that it was a little boy's birthday that night and the animatronics stopped mid show to sing him a happy birthday! The entire thing made you smile.

A genuine smile.

Though it was short lived when the robots waved goodbye and the curtain closed, blocking them from view, you frowned. Nothing seemed to last for you.

"Okay, kids! Let's all gather in front of pirates cove for Foxy's story time!" All the kids cheered running over to a much smaller stage that sat away from the main one.

You got excited again! There was another robot animal?! You quickly got up and followed the mess of kids and sat down, your stomach turned and flipped with excitement once you saw the curtain open, revealing...!

Your eyes widened with a bit of fear...this animatronic was different, a lot different. A lot scarier.

What stood on the little stage was a tall, skinny red fox. Though one eye was covered with an eye patch and he didn't seem to have a fluffy tail like most foxes have. When he opened his snout, rows of metal teeth were revealed, making you whimper. It also looked like he was torn in many different places, showing off his robotic ribcage. However, what made things much worse was the sharp hook he waved around in the air. That could easily tear up a small child!

You shivered, quickly getting up from your spot and running off. You didn't want to be here anymore. You wanted your mother now more than ever. Holding back scared tears, you found a small, round table in the corner of the room that wasn't being used. You quickly ran up and crawled underneath, the long table cloth keeping you hidden. That big, mean fox wouldn't hurt you now.

~~~

You sat there for what felt like hours. You belly growled with hunger, and your body shook from being cold. What made matters much more worse was the fact you could barely keep your eyes opened!

When's momma coming back?

You pulled your tiny knees up to your chest, relaxing your head on top, feeling yourself slowly drift off to sleep...

Thump!

The sudden noise startled you. You quickly peeked out from underneath the table expecting to see the crowds of restless children running around. But there was no one. The restaurant was completely dark and completely empty! That loud noise you heard earlier was a giant gate that was slammed down in from of the entrance, keeping people out. Or, in your case...

In.

You are trapped in Freddy Fazbear's.

"No!" You screamed, running towards the metal gate. "Wait! Please!" You grabbed on, shaking it. "I'm here! Please!"

At this point, you felt so defeated. Your mother still wasn't here yet, and now she can't get in when she does finally arrive. You were all alone in a dark, scary building!

You sniffled. "P-Please. Don't l-leave me." You sunk to the floor, burying your face back into your knees. "I wanna go home."