Bad Batch x reader (split endings)

Prompt= "Good job guys."

A/N- Welcome to the party. For this, it takes place between when the team gets echo and order 66. The Bad Batch are currently on a deserted planet preparing before being assigned their next mission.

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Man, that was crazy! I know your strong but I didn't think you could bench that much!" I say, walking towards the Haroc Maraduer with Wrecker following close behind. 

"HAHAHAHA! That was nothing, just you wait!" Wrecker beams. The other bad batchers decided to stay and train a little longer, while Wrecker and I go back to the ship to chill before our next mission. We walk into the ship and begin looking for my water bottle.

"Have you seen where my water bottle? I'm not sure where I left it." I say kind of distracted due the fact that I am searching. Wrecker shrugs and begins to search with me. About three minutes of searching pass and my water bottle was no where in sight. I sigh, not wanting to admit defeat  but I really can't remember where the heck I put my stupid water bottle!

"Aha! I found it." Wrecker shouts from Techs lab. Why would it have been put in Techs lab? I don't remember putting it there... Oh well. Wrecker tosses it to me, which I fumble and almost drop it but I am able to catch it at the last second. Wrecker begins to laugh at me.

"Ah ha ah ha very funny," I say sarcastically. "At least I didn't drop the bomb into the mouth of that space worm last mission." This time I laugh, recalling that funny and dangerous adventure. Wreckers expression changed to a playful pout. 

"Not cool (N/N)." I chuckle as he walks away childishly. I walk into my make shift room on the ship, wanting to get ready for the next mission. I take a sip and a wave of nausea and dizziness hits me. Something is clearly wrong with whatever is in my bottle. The room begins to spin and my knees become weak. Panicked, I call out to Wrecker. "Wrecker! I don't feel good... help...." My voice peters out and my legs give way. My eyes become so heavy that I can't resist the overwhelming erg to rest. Afraid, I slip into darkness. 

Wrecker P.O.V.

I hear (Y/N)'s voice call to me from the other room. Their voices sounds scared like somethings wrong. Suddenly I hear a loud thud come from the other room. Confused I run towards where the noise came from to see (Y/N) laying on the floor unconscious. I rush to their side but pause cause I'm not sure what to do. 

3rd P.O.V.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Wake up! What's going on?" Wrecker start panicking as they continue laying there, not responding. "Oh where are my brothers when we need them!" All of a sudden, (Y/N) begins glowing a bright shade of (F/C). The lights grows stronger and stronger until Wrecker can't look any longer. As quick as it came, the light faded. The big clone looks back to (Y/N) only to find a baby wearing their cloths. Confused, Wrecker stared at the baby. Suddenly a light bulb went off in his brain and his eyes widened immensely. He gasped and marveled at the little one in front of him. Little (Y/N) rubbed their eyes and looked up at the clone, cooing.

"Awww you're sooo cute, little (Y/N)!" He picks them up, stands up and spins them around the room gently causing the baby to laugh. Wreckers heart jumped at the sound.

"Wrecker. (Y/N). We're back." Hunter calls. Wrecker jumps slightly, not expecting his brothers to be back so soon. He stops spinning and sighs with a nervous smile.

"How am I gonna tell them about you?" He holds little (Y/N) in his arms. They smile and stick their little hands up at him, making grabby hands at the big clone. This caused him to Wrecker nearly die of a cuteness overload.

"Guys? Where are you?" Hunter calls out again. Wrecker takes (Y/N), puts a blanket, that was just laying around, over their head and walks to the cockpit where his four brothers are waiting. Hunter, Echo, Tech, and Crosshair all turn to look at him and the small package in his arms.

"Um so something happened while you guys were gone" Wreckers starts. The clone brothers give him looks of confusion. "Soooooooooo.... (Y/N) may have drunk one of Techs experiments and now they are a baby." Wrecker takes the blanket off of (Y/N) to reveal their little predicament. Mouths drop and eyes widen at the sight.

"Wrecker!!!" Hunter yelled.

"It wasn't my fault! Tech was the one who used their water bottle to put his science experiment in!" The big clone defended, putting (Y/N) down as well. (Y/N) just babbled and watched the clones.

"Tech!" Hunter angrily grumbled at his younger brother.

"I only used (Y/N)'s water bottle because Echo took my beakers" Tech calmy protests.

"Echo!"

"Crosshair needed them." Echo says, feeling slightly guilty.

"Cross!"

"Target practice." Crosshair said nonchalantly.

"And why didn't you use the targets?" Hunter ask, clearly getting more pissed off.

"You were using them!" Crosshair raised his voice slightly. The two glared at each other. Before they could argue any farther, they were broken out of their anger by the sound of a crying. All five of the clones looked over to see baby (Y/N) wailing with thick tears rolling down their rosy, red cheeks.

"Good job guys," Echo's voice dripping with sarcasm. "Your fighting made (Y/N) cry." None of the boys knew what to do so they all just look at each other, expecting someone to do something. The crying continued until they were snapped out of their daze. Tech begins to crunch the numbers as to when this chemical solution mishap should wear off. Wrecker picks (Y/N) up and attempts to rock them, trying everything he can to stop the crying. Echo and Hunter both start freaking out because the noise is only getting louder and in kinda looks like Wrecker is about to break or seriously injure baby (Y/N). Crosshair just stands off to the side getting more annoyed by the second.

"Enough!" The tall clone shouts causing his brothers all to stop and turn to him. He takes the (Y/N) from Wrecker and rocks them properly. The crying promptly stops and is replaced with happy babbling once again. Crosshair looks up at his brothers to see smug and confused looks on their faces. "Oh shut up."

"By my calculations, this should only last for a few more hours. In the meantime, we should delegate one of us to take care of them during that time so the rest of us can do the daily tasks assigned to us." Tech says while adjusting his goggles. The boys all exchange glances. Who will take care of baby (Y/N).

To be continued

---------------------

(1157 words)

---------------------

Thank you soooooooo much for reading.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow!