Bad Batch x reader (Tech ending)

3rd P.O.V.

"Well if no one is going to volunteer then we need to come up with a practical and strategic way to assign this task. It will not be easy, so we need someone capable of doing the task while not putting (Y/N) in danger. This rules out Wrecker and Crosshair for obvious reasons. Hunter is a sensible choice however I do not believe that a baby would not be the best for his enhanced senses. That leaves Echo and I. However, Echo will not be available to do this task as he has many jobs and duties that he has to preform such as fixing the hyperdrive due to the fact it glitched and nearly got us killed. So that leaves the task up to..." Tech looks up from his data pad to see his brothers were no longer there. It seems while Tech was monologuing and spewing out info, his brothers had left. "Me." Tech sighs. A questioning noise comes from baby (Y/N) in response. Tech looks down at his tiny teammate. He extends hos arms, awkwardly picks up (Y/N) and takes them to his lab. He sets them down on his lab bench then reaches for a bunch of viles that haven't been used for target practice. The tiny Bad Batcher stares in awe and wonder at the colorful viles in front of Tech. They scoot closer and closer causing Tech's head to snap up and look at them. He gives a rare smile to the young one as he remembers back to when he first fell in love with (Y/N). It was after one of the most difficult missions the Bad Batch had ever been given. Tech had been badly. (Y/N) had been there for him every step of the way through his recovery. They would sit beside him for hours on end, listening to him rant and writing notes down for him. Over that time Tech had grown an appreciation and love for his kind-hearted teammate.

Tech P.O.V.

I feel so bad. This is all my fault. If I didn't use their water bottle, this never would have happened. I could have found something else... I could have remembered to tell them...

3rd P.O.V.

Tech sighs.

He is snapped back into reality by the sound of liquid spilling. While Tech was in his mind, baby (Y/N) had picked up a (F/C) vile and spilled the bright liquid on themselves. Techs eyes widen as his tiny teammate begins to glow a bright (F/C) once again. He must shield his eyes as the glow shines to bright. Slowly the glowing fades away to reveal a confused normal sized (Y/N) sitting on his desk. They rub their eyes and looks around.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

As I look around, my gaze connects with Techs widened eyes. Blushing I stutter my words.

"O-oh! Hi Tech. How did I get here? The last thing I remember was getting a sip out of my water bottle..." I was going to continue but I am quickly cut off by 2 arms wrapping around me. Stunned, it takes me a moments for me to process what's going on. Tech was hugging me. I wrap my arms around him in response and saver this moment.

"I am... sorry (Y/N). This was all my fault. I had used your water bottle as a test tube be hind your back. I had forgotten to tell you. So you drank it and you turned into a baby. I am so sorry..." Tech rambled on with his apology before I stopped him.

"Hey, hey, its ok. Look at me. Everything is back to normal and that's all that matters. " Tech pulls away but still holds my arms gently.

"You're not mad?" He questions.

"Of course not! It was an accident." I reassure him. "I could never be mad at you." I blush realizing what I said. Tech seems to be taken a back. We both just stare at each other.

" Can I kiss you?" Tech whispers breaking the comfortable silence. I nod and he gently closes the gap between us. It felt as if fire works were going off.

Hearing a loud crash outside of the door we break apart. We turn to see Wrecker lying on the ground in the door way with Echo, Hunter and Crosshair on top of him. I laugh while Tech turns beet red.

---------------------

(749 words)

---------------------

Thank you soooooooo much for reading.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow!