Night 1 Intro - Chat with Chiku!

Miles Pov:

7:05PM

After leaving Evan's room, I then entered the dining room where mostly everyone was and was eating pizza whilst Frenni sung and danced on stage.

"Ok... I got the job. What am I supposed to do for the next couple of hours now? I say confused and having no idea what to do next.

"I could perhaps explore? Say hi to Chiku and Frenni? Yeah, lets do that."

I then decide to begin searching for Chiku amongst the club. I last saw her heading into the kitchen so I guess I should go there first.
_____________

Chiku POV:

I move around in the kitchen still in my apron and thong, I begin searching for the ingredients and things needed to begin making and cooking a pineapple pizza for someone.

I then begin to talk to myself out of frustration of making a pineapple pizza. Aka, hawaiian pizza..

"I can't believe I'm making pineapple pizza! It's the worst type of pizza ever made!" I say sounding frustrated. "How can someone ever like or even think of putting pineapple on a pizza! It's a sin!" I say sounding even more frustrated.

???: "I know right!" Someone says from the door.

I look back at the door and see a familiar face from earlier today.

"Miles! Hi! You came back!" I say happy and excited that's he's here. "What made you come in here?" I say sounding confused about what Miles is doing in the kitchen.

Miles: "I came to say hi! It's getting kinda boring out there with the rest of the other people." I say speaking truthfully towards Chiku. "I noticed how kind you were to me earlier! So, I came in here instead of going to Frenni!" I say speaking truthfully once more.

I begin to blush a bit at Miles's words. "He came to me?! other than Frenni?" I thought to myself. "He's so sweet and kind!!" I thought to myself once again.

"Y-You came to me?! T-thanks... it means alot to have someone in here and not just me all day... It gets lonely for this chicken... y'know?" I say to Miles sounding a bit sad and regretful.

Miles: "Yeah, I sorta do. But, It's worth it when you make pizza as good as this Chiku!" He says enthusiastically. "Wow!"

I then blush at his comment again.

"You like... my cooking? I say blushing heavily as my yellow face begins to turn into a redish one. "T-thanks..." I say blushing once more.

Miles: "Yeah! It's honestly really good Chiku!" He says enthusiastically and talking truthfully to Chiku. "Keep up the good work!" He says.

"O-okay! I will! Just for you!" I then salute Miles jokingly. "A-am I bonding with Miles?! This is just what I wanted!!" I thought to myself.

After about 30 seconds of silence of Me and Miles in the kitchen together whilst I make a pineapple pizza, Miles starts to create a conversation.

Miles: "Hey, Chiku. I got good news!" I say excitedly and confidently.

I then turn around instantly and get close to Miles to hear what he has to say.