Night 1 Part 2: Frenni's Fright!

Miles POV:

I turned around only to see the same brown bear girl from earlier looking at me with a seductive smile and her half-lidded sky blue eyes.

A/N: Not sure who made this! Sorry!

Frenni: "Hey again handsome~... Glad to see you again in a situation like... this~" She says this quite seductively aswell.

Miles: "O-oh! Hey Frenni!" I say back. "What are these?" I say confused.

Frenni then begins to walk towards me, putting extra sway in her hips hoping I'd notice.

Frenni: "Well, these were made for the Nightclub~! So then people know who my girls are and what their like~!" She says quite confidently.

Frenni then looks at me with half-lidded eyes and a seductive smile.

Frenni: "Tell me~..." She says getting closer. "Who's your favourite~? Answer truthfully~..."! Frenni says putting me on edge at this exact moment.

Miles: "M-my favourite?! I've only talked to you and Chiku so far!" I say quite nervously. "I'm only gonna have 2/4 choices!" I say looking back at Frenni.

Frenni then leans back to her original position. She places her hands on her hips and smiles at me.

Frenni: "Don't worry, I know your answer's Chiku~" She says with a wink. "I heard you both in the kitchen earlier~..." She says teasingly.

I then begin to blush a bit at what Frenni just said. "She overheard our conversation?!" I thought to myself.

Miles: "You were eavesdropping on our conversation?!" I say to Frenni quite embarrassed and blushy.

Frenni then giggles a bit and answer's my question.

Frenni: "Yeah~... You both had alot of things to say in the kitchen~..." Frenni then winks at me playfully.

Miles: "I-I was only trying to get to know her better!" I say in response to Frenni's question.
"She's a really nice girl!" I say truthfully.

Frenni then giggles a bit at my answer again and she begins to talk once more.

Frenni: "Sure thing~... Whatever you say, Miles~" She says with a wink and flirty smile.

I look back at Frenni with a surprised and confused expression.

Miles: "H-how'd you know-" I say quite surprised at how Frenni knew my name.

Frenni: "I was eavesdropping~... remember~ I even answered your question about it aswell~..." Frenni says with a light chuckle.

I then blush a bit after what Frenni just said to me. "Does she not know what privacy is?!?" I thought to myself.

About 10 seconds pass in silence as Me and Frenni stare eachother down, Frenni looking at me quite seductively however.