CHAPTER 11

Warning: Heavy gore.

It was early in the morning, and Cabby was still rolling those wheels. The police station was far, but Cabby continued because she wasn't about to give up yet. However, from afar, she saw someone sitting on a bench next to the bus stop. A gray mountain was behind the stop, with beautiful trees and some short lakes nearby. Once Cabby got closer, she realized the person sitting there was Bow. The bow was peacefully sitting on the bench doing nothing. The thought of taking the bus to speed up came across Cabby's mind. Cabby rolled over to Bow, and knowing that Paintbrush is not around, she felt safe.
"What's wrong, Bowie? You look sad, darling." Bow turns to Cabby with an unhappy expression, "Well. File Cabinet. I lost Marshmallow not so long ago. Which like didn't help me cope with the other loss I had years ago," said Bow.
"What was the other lost?..." As much as Cabby didn't want to bother Bow, she felt like asking.
"Apple," said Bow with her tone now getting more intense and devastated.
"Oh." Cabby didn't know what to say, so she let Bow continue.
"I miss Apple." A tear was coming out of Bow's eye, and she wiped it off.
"I miss them both." Finally, Cabby said something back to Bow.
"Well. Bow. I think they miss you too." As bizarre as it sounds, she continued, "But…I think they also want you to be happy. You still have a life ahead and they want you to fulfill it." Bow wanted to believe it, but wasn't sure, "How do you know?"
"Because if they care about you, then they wanted you to be happy too." The silence broke out in the area, the rain was dripping to the ground, and the leaves were flying by the wind.

After a while, the girls near the bus stop, Bow decided to say something.
"Thanks, Cabby," said Bow with a bright smile, "So, are you waiting for the bus too?" Cabby smiles and points to the bus stop on the other side of the road.
"Well, not this one. The other one across the road." Both bus stops look the same except for the directions they're going. Cabby decided to stay longer with Bow, so she could feel safe.
"Oh. Cabby," said Bow, frowning.
"Yes?" responded Cabby in her calm voice.
"Can I tell you something…about Paintbrush?" Cabby was shocked but remained calm for Bow.
"Yes," said Cabby with her voice now slightly calm.
"You know how I do my commercials?" Cabby sweated a little, she was no therapist, but she couldn't let someone, like Bow, behind. So, she listened and things were now making sense.
"Well, one day, I was just doing my commercials until I decided to talk bad about Bot. That's when Paintbrush came out of nowhere and attacked me. They did it again but in the tunnel. You know, the tunnel downtown? For some reason, it's there. But I didn't say anything about her, but I guess the damage was done." Cabby began to panic, she realized that the same day Paintbrush was in their neighborhood, was the same day they attacked Bow.
"Bow," said Cabby in a mortified tone.
"What?" responded Bow in her casual way.
"Why didn't you report this to anyone? You had a camera for crying out loud." Cabby had to say this, Bow could have herself killed, she thought.
"I deleted it," said Bow with an emotionless face.
"But why?"
"Because… I felt ashamed." There was silence again between the two of them. The wind is still moving, and the cars are passing by. None of them said anything until Cabby started talking again.
"Look, Bow. I understand. It's okay. Nobody is the best. But I do know for a fact things will get better." Bow looks up at her, "Are you sure?" Cabby smiled, "I'm positive. And I know you can be too." Right after Cabby finish her sentence, the bus that Bow was taking is here. The bus stops at the location and opens the window door for anyone to come in. Bow got off the bench and went inside the bus. The bus drove off in the opposite direction where Cabby was heading and left.

Little did Cabby know, Bow was heading to Paintbrush's location. Despite knowing the outcome, Bow didn't care anymore and was never satisfied with life, to begin with. She was only there for Marshmallow and Apple, both of who are now gone. She felt bad for Paintbrush and thought at least letting them know that she was sorry. The guilt growing on her body only makes her want the life she has to be over.