Part 3-To dress a Girl like a Queen

"W-Wait, what!? S-She has you locked in one, too!?" Susan asked, surprised and puzzled.

"Mmhm," Lisa replies as she leads Amanda out  the door back towards the kitchen.

"How long have you been wearing it?"

"On and off? For 3 years or so. I-It was my decision, actually." Lisa says, rubbing the back of her head nervously.

"W-What do you mean?"

"I-I asked her to lock me in it. I would always see it and I wanted to try it so I asked her to do it."

"W-What about her? Does she have one?"

"Uhm, yes and no. Yes, she owns one, a pink version to this. But she doesn't wear it. We swap who dommes each other, but she hates keeping herself locked, but she loves locking others, well me." Lisa replies, and she produces a large plate of expertly cooked breakfast on the table for Amanda.

"T-Thank you, mistress." Amanda replies, a soft smile on her face.

~
Both Lisa and Amanda sit down to enjoy a nice breakfast, and engaged in idle conversations to pass the time. After aimlessly conversing for 15 minutes, a loud series of moaning noises eminiated from Lisa's bedroom.

"Seems like she's finally awake. Come on, you can help me untie her." Lisa says, gesturing for Amanda to follow her.

Amanda quickly leaps from her chair, and joins Lisa, standing at her bedside.

"Good morning, sleepy head." Lisa teased, as she reaches and unocks the gag from her mouth, and pulled off her hood, setting them aside before pulling her sister up to a sitting position.

"Good morning, you too. How was the belt last night. Did you like it?" Susan asked, clearly directing the question to Amanda.
Lisa hopped on the bed behind her sister, and quickly began unlocking the padlocks, for her straitjacket, whilst Amanda struggled to untie Lisa's tight and expertly formed knots.

"I-It was good ma'am. I-I think I had a wet dream last night." Amanda replies, focusing on the ropework.

"That's fantastic, honey. I'm glad you liked it." Susan replied, as Lisa lifted the  unlocked straitjacket of her sister, freeing her as Susan gave Amanda a soft head pat.

"I looked at your closet, Amanda." Susan says, as she kicks off her rope around her legs and stands up, stretching and cracking her joints after her long sleep,
"You don't seem to have much with you."

"N-no Ma'am, I brought only the bare essentials. I-I have to go shopping for clothes. I-I actually planned to go today." Amanda said, rubbing her head.

"Well, you're coming with us then. We're gonna be going shopping anyways. Plus I saw you wrote on your note that you'll like I to decide what you wear, and this'll help us. And don't worry about paying. We've got that covered."

"N-no no," Amanda replies, waving her hands in protest, "I can't ask you two to pay for my stuff."

"Listen, cutie," Lisa says, "this is our decision. "

"T-Thank you. B-both of you." Amanda replies, blushing madly.

"Lisa, why don't you go shower, and I'll pick out her outfit and eat breakfast." Susan suggested, as she held unto Amanda's hand.