The Sleepover

I fidgeted with my fingers, contemplating whether to knock or ring the doorbell. I'll ring the doorbell, that's why it's there, right? But what if it's there as an elaborate joke and everyone is going to laugh at me. Shut up Alfie it's fine. Diiingg.
"Coming!" Yelled a voice from behind the door.
A shaky breath escaped as I stepped backwards. Creakkk.
"Alfie! Come in, thanks for coming" Leo said, ushering me inside.
Leo's house was big, with lots of natural light and it was two whole stories. Compared to my apartment it was a mansion.
"Come in here, this is where everybody is staying" Leo directed, walking into a huge living room littered with mattresses and baby items. This is quite possibly the most welcoming and comfortable house I've ever been to.
"Wow..." I whispered, looking around.
"I hope it's not too much, oh god is it to much...I'm sorry-"
"No no, It's perfect! I'm just amazed by how cool this all is"
"Oh thank god, I'm sure you're gunna have a great time bud. If you're to overwhelmed there Is a quiet sensory room upstairs that you can hang in"
Of course there is.
"Wow, thank you...I'm so glad I met you" I say, wrapping my arms around Leo as tears threatened to fall.
I know it's stupid and I'm definitely overreacting but I'm just so lucky to have all this.
"Oh bud..." Leo whispered, hugging me back.
"HELLOOOO" Someone yelled from the doorway behind us.
"Go get nice and comfy on the green shark themed bed next to my blue one and I'll let these crazy people in" Leo laughed.
"Ok" I replied with a grateful smile.

The first people to arrive were a group of girls dressed in all black with heavy eyeliner. Two of the girls had pacifiers clipped to them and the other was holding what looked like a diaper bag.
"Hi there, I'm Emily, these are my girls Astrid and Sara" The girl holding the diaper bag said kindly.
"Hi, I'm Alfie" I replied putting on my brave voice.
"Lovely to meet you Alfie, Leo has told us all about you. I'm glad to finally meet you"
Leo talks about me?
"Ah hah lovely to meet you to" I reply, trying to mask my awkwardness.

After a while people began to fill the empty beds around me and chatter floated around the room. Faith still hasn't arrived. A part of me is desperate for her to come but another part of me wished she wouldn't. I was so caught up in Faith I didn't always get a chance to hang out with other people. Maybe it was a good thing.

"Alrighty kids and carers we are gunna watch Luca while we wait for the pizza to come" Sam, Leo's caregiver said from the front of the room.
Everyone nestled up to their carers and I was yet again alone. I wish Ali was here. She'd hold me and whisper sweet nothings as the movie went on.

Suddenly everything was to much and tears began flowing down my cheeks. I ran out of the room, searching for a bathroom to pull myself together. As I turned the corner I ran full force into something...someone?