Broken Heating?

A snowy, cold winter night with your S/O, right?

[P/N]- Partner's Name || [M/N]- Movie Name

The heat in your house is broken and you don't own a fireplace because well,, who does these days?? Your S/O and you both happen to come home from work at the same time. You both smile at each other and run inside, in an attempt from the cold snowstorm outside.

Once you both get inside, you kiss and greet one another as you take off your shoes and coats and ask about each others day. You say something about how freezing cold it is and [P/N] goes to turn the heat on.. Except it's broken. You can't get it fixed because there's a snowstorm and it's currently 11pm, everywhere is closed. You frown when just then, [P/N] speaks up,, "I have an idea.." They say, smiling at you.

[P/N] then proceeds to explain the idea, and you agree. You go to your bedroom, [P/N] starting a hot shower as you both get undressed and hop in. After you get out, you both put your pajamas on and go to the kitchen, making hot chocolate and other wintery-type snacks.

The two of you start to upstairs to your room and get in bed together, pulling the sheets over your legs whilst you snuggle up against each other, smiling and giggling together. You finally start to warm up as [P/N] grabs the TV remote and starts searching for a Christmas movie to watch. You end up watching [M/N] together as you both eat your snacks and sip on your hot chocolate. After the movie, you both fall asleep in each others arms, embracing the warmth.