Sickness in Love(Pt2, Final)

You caught a virus, and your partner takes care of you. You can't do anything

[P/N]- Partner's Name. [F/F]- Fav Food. [F/S]- Fav Snack. [F/C]- Fav Colour.

After the nice hot bath, [P/N] helped you up, wrapping a towel around your body and your hair as well. "Let's get you dressed and back in bed, hm?" [P/N] says, holding you close as they walked you back to your bedroom. 

You sit down on your soft bed, watching [P/N] as they pick out clothes for you to put on. "These ones?" They ask, holding up your favorite set of pajamas. You nod and smile at them. [P/N] Chuckles lightly at seeing your smile. They walk over to you, pajamas in hand and help you put them on before they then help you back up into bed. 

You lay down, your head leaning into the soft pillows under it whilst you pull your [F/C] blanket over your body. You shut your eyes, sighing in sweet relief. You had gotten so comfortable that you didn't even realize your partner had left the room. 

The door creaks as it opens, "I brought you your [F/F] and some of your [F/S]!" They said happily, setting the food and snacks on your bedside table. You open your eyes and glance between [P/N] and the snacks and food, giggling a little. "Awh.. Thank you.." You mutter, gently grabbing ahold of [P/N]'s hand, smiling at them. They squeeze your hand gently, smiling back.

 "I have to go do something, but I'll be back, alright dear?" They say, leaning forward and showering your entire face with soft kisses. You nod and chuckle, closing your eyes. [P/N] gently strokes your cheek for a second, "Feel better soon my love." [P/N] then exits the room, shutting the door behind them, leaving you to sleep peacefully. 

A few hours later, you feel pressure on [P/N]'s side of the bed. There's a faint whisper in your ear. "Shh.. Don't worry darling.. It's all taken care of.." The voice says. Your heart starts to race and you freeze. That wasn't [P/N]...

You open your eyes to see a figure standing in-front of you, holding what seems to be a body over their shoulder. As your eyes adjust to the dim light and you begin to sit up, you realize that the body is [P/N].. They're completely limp. You hear the sound of someone's finger on a trigger, except it's coming from behind you. 

Then it goes black.