Mansions and The Mall

Bree's P.O.V

Two weeks later....

We moved into the huge mansion, and I meet Kacey a girl my age,but we haven't talked yet.

I sit on mommy's lap as she braids my hair in two braids.

I wore a green dress and a bow of course. Mommy says it looks cute on me. I giggled at that.

Mom went downstairs as I went to looked around. There we're a lot of rooms and a huge pool out in the back yard,and an inside pool. I found a movie room and the kitchen,where Normani and Dinah was sitting in.

"Hey B dawg"Dinah said.

I smiled and ran to sit on her lap. They we're playing a game on Dinah's iPad.

I think it was called Temple run.

"Can I play?" I asked.

"Sure"Normani says.

I grab the iPad carefully trying not to drop it and I played the game almost winning until Kacey scared me and I dropped Dinah's iPad.

I gasped.

"It's okay,It didn't break"Dinah told me.I nodded.

I glared at Kacey as she smiled. I don't like her,I have a bad feeling she's trying to get rid of me.

The movie room was filled with movie when I found mommy and Lauren watching a movie.

"Hey can I watch?"

Camila put me on her lap as they watched the movie. I'd gotta say this movie is funny.

____

I woke up as Camila carried me to the mall, We went shopping with Lauren and Kacey.

I still don't talk to her she kinda gives me weird looks.

"Why don't you and Kacey go to build a bear workshop"Mom said.

We nodded and walked slowly to the store that was surround by the parents and their little kids.

"I have never introduced my self,I'm Kacey" The girl said filling my ears with her soft voice.

"I know" The plain tone in my voice only made her talk more.

"I love how we are famous now and our moms are in a girl band it's cool"she chats on.

"Yeah, look here it is"I said now sound amazed.

There were kids making bears,dressing bears,and buying them.

Kacey grabbed my hand and we ran to the first thing we saw. The bear making machine.