Singing with Gino

I'm changing the main character instead of the using baby kaely as the main character, Bree will be played as Angelic; a ten year old girl YouTube Singer(watch the video at the top).

~~~~~~~~~

I got finished on watching the girl's sing. I kept drifting off to sleep but Kacey jumping around as always.

I lay on the fancy white couch and look around. Mom is yelling at Dinah, Ally and Lauren are going over the lyrics, I think, and Mani and Kacey are taking pictures.

I sighed and go over to mommy who finally got her phone back from Dinah.

"Please don't tell anyone, Dinah." I hear mom say as I get closer.

Dinah kneels down to me and smiles. "I'm bored." Dinah tickles me and I broke out into fits of laughter.

"Well, your best friend Gino is coming to visiting." Mom says.

My eyes light up like I just got done stuffing my mouth with sugar.

Mommy smiles when she sees my smile on my face.

"Who's Gino?" Mani says.

"Gino Ortega is her best friend from Miami. They used to sing together before we moved to California."

"Oh, sounds like Breanne has a boyfriend! " Dinah singed. I blush and look down. Mom raises her eyebrow at Dinah and scoffs.

"My child is not dating anyone yet, Dinah Jane. "

"She's going to be Ten years old soon. Oblivously she's going to start dating soon. "

Mom hit Dinah on the arm and I laugh. I look at Kacey and Mani.

They were laughing as well, but Kacey suddenly glance at me and gives me disgusted glare.

Why does she hate me so much!

Before we could say anything Gino came in thought the door. I ran over and gave him a hug.

"Hey Bree-Bree" I laughed at the nickname I still remember.

"Hi Gino"

"Someone's got a boyfriend"Dinah whispher in my ear before walking to Lauren and Ally. I roll my eyes.

As me and my old friend talked, I caught Kacey watching us.

She smiles before walking over to us. "Hi. I'm Kacey and you are?"

"Gi-"

"Great, do you want to be my friend?"

Kacey pushed me off the chair and took my spot.

The ten year old glared at me from the corner off her eyes and continued talking.

She wants to ruin my life and take my best friend too?!?

~~~~~~~~~

Any ideas on what should happen next?

Any new characters?

Ships?

Tap the votes button and comment!!! 😃