Seeing Kacey

Vote and comment

I hope you enjoy this story cause there's another update soon!

----

Bree's P.O.V

"Bree look this is so cool" Kacey said jumping up on the trampoline like floor. She bounced with happiness. 

I shook my head slowly but Kacey took no chance in grabbing me with her, she made us jump up and down and it almost made me smile. We we're at a fun place called hiwire, where everywhere is trampoline and games. I love this place!

"I love jumping" She shouts.

"Yeah me too"

"Bree and kace let go!" Mom shouted from the entrance of the building. We walked out with our parents.

"So we are having to go early tomorrow to meet Simon and start recording songs, anyone ready to see Taylor, Lauren's sister?" Kacey smiled in happiness but I just stood aside with a grin on my face.

-----

"hey Taylor" I heard Lauren say while  giving sister a hug.

"Hey Laur"

Taylor was seventeen year old Latino, she had long black hair just like Lauren's and the prettiest eyes. She then looked at me and ran over giving me a hug.

"Your so cute,camila has told me about you" I looked at her skeptically but smile. She's nice!

Kacey scowl walking away, I guess she's a little jealous.

I smiled going to sit next to kace but suddenly my bottom met the floor. Kacey smirk and rolled her eyes.

"Your mean" I know it sounded like something a five year old would say but I don't care cause I feel like one when I'm around her.

"Get away from me" she shouted.

Mom and Lauren and her sister came in looking at us. Taylor pick me up and sat me on her lap.

"What's going on"

"Kacey is being mean"

Taylor and Lauren looked at her and all kace did was smile.

"I'm not being mean,I'm just not feeling well" she said looking at me but the look in her eyes said to kill me.

"Kace just go to bed, okay?" Her mom told her before kissing her on forehead.

I groaned walking up stairs to my bed and yelled goodnight mom after I heard goodnight to her.

I laid in my bed and closed my eyes but noticed it was too quiet for me to sleep, usual their would be some kind of noise but nothing. Kaceys room was right next to mine and I didn't bother to check on her.

Every time I see her I felt the hate in her eyes and the urge to go away from her. I don't know why.

----

Later on in the night, I woke up with a headache. I got out of bed and walk out of my room. It was to dark for me to see.

Where are the lights?

Kace was sleeping in her bed so I easily walked pass her and mom's room. Taylor slept in the guess room and all the other girls we're asleep, I think.

I slowly found the stairs as I kept walking. There was this shivering feeling of someone behind me but before turning around, I started falling down, hitting my head and arms. I curled into a ball the whole way down the stairs.

My head felt worse and now there came new pain inside me only it made me silently cry helplessly.

Kacey was walking down those same stairs I fell off of. Her face held an unknown one.

"Shh! It's okay" she told me but I couldn't listen to her. She pushed me.

So lifting myself up and stumbling in to the kitchen my legs began to weaken and I fell laying on the ground.

"Don't move I just want to help you" Kacey say in her quiet calm voice.

My horrific eye became scared ones.

She came so close to me that I could literally feel her breathe.

Her hands pulled out a long sharp knife with giggle she made. "Want to play a game?"

I quickly shook my head.

And people say I'm the crazy one?