DIRTY DEED ( edited )

( This chap contains smut, explicit content pregnancy kinks and will be taking about getting pregnant. If uncomfortable don't read ❤️)He took out what's looked like a rope and tied my hands behind my back.
" I will not stop until there is a baby inside your womb~"he sed flirtatiously in to my ear. Me who was lost for words only nodded. Then he kissed me as I was now sitting on his lap.

Then suddenly something me yelp as muzan squeezed my ass.he took it as a opportunity to enter his slimy tongue in to my vulnerable mouth. His tongue started to explore ever single space in my mouth as he slowly slid my kimono off. Exposing my bare chest to him. Soon drool started to drop from the corner of our mouth interwinding with each other.we disconnected from the heated kiss as a string of saliva connected us to each other.

He slowly went down to my scent glads as he started to lick and suck them. While he was scenting his scent all over me I slowly sid of his yukata to see his pale but gorgeous body. Then I let out a loud moan as he bit my neck. " Did you like it baby... Just wait till your body is ready to take me in. ~~~" he sed while sliding my pants off as well.

Muzan pov
I stop to admire what is mine. His lips to his neck to chest and they go on and on. Everything about him belongs to me and only me.his sweat glistened in the light of the moon. He is my moon and I am his sun.

I leaned in closer and started to suck on one of his breasts and started to group the other one. Not before leaving my hickies to indicate that he is mine. He began to moan louder as I kept alternating between his boobs that only making me harder. then finally I started to go further and I reached his cock. I ripped his fundoshi and stared at his throbbing dick. " Let me relive some stress.~okay~~" I sed as he jolted when felling a slimy sensation which revealed to be my tongue licking his pre cum

His pre cum tasted salty and it started to interwinding with my saliva. Soon I took in his 10 inches. It hit the back of my throat as I started to suck on it." Nghh~ daddy harder aghhh ~ harder" he moans out as I complied with his request. He soon became a moaning mess due to me sucking on his dick harder.

" Daddy nghh~ I am going to cum agh~" he moaned out as tears rolled down his eyes due to over stimulation. Suddenly a hot sticky liquid came in contact with my mouth. I soon realized that it was his cum. I released his now softening cock as I swallowed all his precious juices in one go.

Kokoshibu pov
"You taste delicious baby~" he sed as he wiped the last bit of cum that resides by his mouth with his finger and licked it as if it was a delicacy which was made in a five star restaurant. But the night is still young so I know this will be a great night.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello there fello readers, as I promised I posted a new chap as an apology so here is it. How's the smut I wrote. It ain't great as the last one but I did my best with no motivation at all so hope you liked this and I hope your having a great day or night. And as always

Remember to be hydrated and drink plenty of water

Your beloved
~A/n chan~