8k SPECIAL ( edited )

Guys wattpad just deleted my whole chap. Now I gotta write it again. Norrrrr....
•••••••••••••••
We pulled up in and huge house and he got off. He opened the door for me and got me in to his arms princess style. My hair tie was loose and suddenly fell letting loose al of my hair. " Hehe you are cute~ can I hug you?" I asked grazing my cheek with his finger. " Of course love." He said as he put my legs between my waist. I eagerly hugged him smiling to my self like an idiot.

Muzan pov.
I put him on my couch as I went to bring him a glass of water for him. I brought it and I gave it to him. He imidiately drank all of it at once and smiled a droopy smile. I sat down next to him and went in to my thoughts. I was hesitant at first but when he let me kiss him I knew he liked me. I was in so much thought as he crawled near me and sat on my lap. I snapped out of it and saw him sitting on me. " Kokoshibo Don't! You are drunk! If you do this i won't be able contain my self any longer" I said the last sentence near his ear some what flirtatiously.

He put his hands on my neck and looked at me with lust. " I don't want you to~" he said giving me permission. He started to grind on me as his lips met mine. I bit his lower lip which he gasped from. I took my chance and put my tongue in his mouth. I explored every crook and canny of his mouth not leaving anything untouched. I felt my dick hardened and was pretty sure he felt it too. I slowly removed his coat and he did the same with mine.

I smoothly took off his pants loosening his belt a little. We separated a little to give us some air. He painted as he grinded on me. I moved to his neck and put my head on the crook of his neck. I sniffed him getting a whiff of alcohol and the body spray he use. He fumbled with my belt growing impatient by the second. He finally succeed on taking my belt off. He got my pants off as well without much difficulty.

He groaned at touching my skin. He started grind more as his dick hardened more. I went closer to his neck and put my mouth and he shuddered when he felt my teeth against his neck. my teeth sank in his soft skin that made him moan. I bit him gently not wanting to hurt him. I started to suck on it which made him moan more.

When I was finished I took a quick look at my master peice. Pink and purple bite mark. I started to do it more which made him moan louder. Suddenly he moaned his loudest moan when bit a certain spot in his neck. His sweet spot. " Found it!" I said sucking on that spot making him moan out my name as he cummed on my legs. He panted as his red blush was still present. I lifted him up and met my lips with his as I moved towards my bedroom.

When I got there I threw him on the bed making him bounce on the soft material. I locked the door behind me as I got on top of him. My eyes went out to his wet and plump lips. I licked my mouth as my eyes went down. I put My hand on his lip and traced it downwards and to his chest unbuttoning the cloth that was preventing me from seeing him. After I unbuttoned the last one I got a good look at his fair skin that glowed in the moon light.

I put my mouth on his nipple as my fingers went further down wards. I stoped at the entranced and slowly put one finger in and slowly pushed it in and out. The expression of lust and pleasure that was on his face was merely priceless. I started to suck on his nipple bitting it as follows. As I was abusing his rock hard nipple I added another one and another finger. I pushed them in and out as his groaning and moaning got louder. Until his knot Broke and he cummed all over me.

I pulled out the fingers as I examined it. It was wet with liquid I glanced at kokoshibo who was bitting his forearm in embarrassment. " Do you really want this....baby?" I asked as he nodded approvingly as deep breaths were taken to control his rapid panting.

I put my cock near his entrance as I glanced at the needy man one last time before slowly putting my tip in. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as his tongue came out his mouth. I slowly putting it inside him. I slowly put it inside his eyes was filled with his tears as I slowly pushed it in and out. " Shhhh don't cry endure it for me." I said connecting of lips. After awhile he got used to it and started to moan in our mouths. Saliva started to drip from the corner of our mouths as my dick hardened inside him

" Baby I cumming" I said as I realised in side him. We panted together for awhile. After my dick softened I pulled out of him. When he pulled it out my hot white liquid came ozing out of him. I cleaned us both up and glanced at him to a sleeping kokoshibo. His hair was messy some being on his face. I brushed away a peice of hair out of his face. He looked very cute while sleeping. A smile whipped across my face as I laid next to him spinning him in.
••••••••••••••••••••••
A few years later.
Kokoshibo
It's been a few years since we got together. Our wedding is next month. On that day I woke up to see my crush Laying next to me naked. Just imaging how suprise I was. My memory started to flud my head of the night priar as it made be blush.

When I told yorichi and his wife they both was equally surprised but been very supportive these years. We had only been together for only a few years but it felt like I knew him for centuries. Suddenly I saw a figure approaching me.  My love and soon to be husband muzan. " Shall we go love?" He asked holding out his hand as I which I took.

Third person pov
They both walked on the beach as the setting sun highlighted the beauty of nature. They walked ahead to the future which their fate had brought them together. Their fate is always end together. It was his future

At Last kokoshibo got what he wanted. A partner to be with for rest of his life and beyond. At sadness and happiness, at sickness and health, at loss and wining, Even though they knew  someday they will both die. But their love will live together until the day they depart from this world. For ever.

The end! ( special ending)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Helloooo guys what's up. So I put this out before we actually had hit 8k because I needed to end this book. It was fun while it lasted. It was a blessing that my very first book had 7000+ veiwes. So this is the ending of the special

Please go check out my new book, work place love. It is also a kokuzan and I hope your having a great day or night and as always

Remember to be hydrated and drink plenty of water

Your beloved
~A/n chan~

Until next time!! Bye~!!

🎉 You've finished reading ✦ 🆃🅷🅴 🅻🅾🆅🅴 🅾🅵 🆃🅷🅴 🆂🆄🅽 🅰🅽🅳 🅼🅾🅾🅽 ☆✦ { KOKOSHIBO X MUZAN } 🎉