The sign up

OKAY SHORT CHARACTER LIST THERE WILL BE OTHERS LATER BUT THEY WONT MATTER
Bangchan
Felix
Hyunjin
Jisung
Changbin
Leeknow
Seungmin
Jeongin

Y/N
Mr Park Alexander - sign up office
Mr Lee - interviewer
Ms Vhinder - one who gets you ready
Like I said any others are not important

Let's get started 🤷🏼‍♀️

"Welcome y/n I'm guessing your here because of the job application we received?"
Y/n was a very experienced maid, she grew up cleaning since her parents were ill most of her life, she decided to sign up for this new job her father recommended. even though her father is usually ill he has an importantly job through online meetings and other things on his computer. The job her father recommended was high paying and also with idols, y/n didn't find herself listening to alot of kpop but she had herd of Stray kids and quite enjoyed their music, so ofcourse she sent an application form, to be honest y/n wasn't expecting any kind of response so when she got a letter in the post saying her form had been accepted she was very exited.
"Yes Mr Park sir" y/n was very nervous when saying this and fidgeted with her hands.
"Brilliant you will go into that office just there to be interviewed by my Co worker Mr Lee. Please be prepared because once you step into that office there is no going back no matter what, you hear?"
"O-okay sir yes I'm prepared"

Y/n steps into the the office and sees a man typing on his laptop "ah it's good to meet you, I'm surprised you actually took this job! It's quite a big one and takes alot of guts... I really hope you aren't a virgin or anything" Mr Lee chuckles.
"W-why would that matter?" Y/n says puzzled and a little offended he spoke about that.
"Well you know, you have to care for every members needs, that means everything. If they need your services you have to do anything, even to do with your body." Mr Lee smiles thinking I already knew this.
"W-what? Oh no I can't do this I've c-changed my mind..."
"I'm afraid as I'm guessing my co worker Mr Park said there is no going back sweetie..." Mr Lee sounds sympathetic.
"Oh no... I am a virgin... I've never... uhm... I've never done anything sexual before.... I haven't even had my first kiss..." y/n's voice is wavering a little.
"Well you won't have to worry about being pregnant atleast! When Ms Vhinder gets you ready you will have an implant and you will be placed on birth controll, it will be used via injection every month so you shouldn't get any bad side effects."
Before y/n can get out another word a woman walks in and hands her a glass of what looks like water.
"Ah Ms Vhinder! I'm guessing soon you can get her ready and to the dorms!" Mr Lee says cheerfully as y/n sips the water, as she swallow she chokes a little at the taste "a-ah what is this? Its discust- d- ah..." y/n feels woozy after taking a sip and falls over passing out, before she passes out she feels herself being caught by Ms Vhinder and being carried away.

         LATER WHEN SHE WAKES UP
Y/n tries to blink away the headache she has woken up with "what happened where am I..." she glances down at her body "and where are my clothes?" Y/n says desperately trying to cover herself from the woman infront of her who dosent respond.
"M-ms Vhinder...?"
Ms Vhinder scoffs "But this on, now." She tosses a maid outfit with knee high socks and no underwear or bra.

" She tosses a maid outfit with knee high socks and no underwear or bra

"I-i need some underwhere..."
"To bad" Ms Vhinder scoffs again.
"Put it on and don't complain, once it's on I'll take you to meet the boys and I will leave."
"O-okay ma'am" y/n says a little helplessly.
She puts on the outfit which shows off her curves and plump figure.
Ms Vhinder drags her by her wrist into a room and leaves, the room full of 8 boys staring at her, the idols.