Silent cry

"Wait I swear there was another one of you guys they told me about?"
y/n says scanning the room once they go back to the others.
"oh you mean Minho. You probably won't see him much he'll have no interest in you."
Says Jisung almost sounding protective or angry?
(MINSUNG SHIP IM SORRY IF PEOPLE ARENT INTO THAT 😢😢)
"Oh alright I'll try keep out his way if I see him..." Jisung smirks as y/n says this.

Jeongin noticed what y/n was wearing "noona... aren't those Changbin hyungs boxers???"
Y/n giggles a little,
"Yes he let me borrow them."
Y/n glances over at the buff man who is blushing violently and looking away.
"Where there cum stains on the boxers or something why are you so red?"
Seungmin teases Changbin,
"NO? WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SAY THAT?"
Changbin shouts blushing harder making Jeongin giggle.
Y/n suddenly jumps as she turns to see Hyunjin peeking over her shoulder.
He jumps back too surprised at her reaction
"Sorry! You just have a pretty side profile I was trying to memorise your face so I can draw you!"
He says blushing a little nervously,
"Oh that's so sweet! I could model for you if you'd like"
Y/n says striking a funny pose making Jeongin and Felix giggle.
"Well if you'd really be up to modeling for me then stop by my room at some point all my art stuff is in there" he says smiling softly.
Y/n already feels quite safe around these boys, this might not be as bad as she thought.

All the members and y/n split up to go do their own thing, Chan heads to his office and computer to work on some stuff, Jeongin and Seungmin start playing monopoly together, Felix begins baking some cookies, Jisung slips into Minho's room, Hyunjin goes to his own room and y/n follows Changbin to his room. He turns blushing a little, reminding himself that the clothes and boxers she's wearing are his own.
"Why have you followed me?"
Changbin questions.
"I don't know where to go I don't even have my own room"
"Yeah but why follow me?" Changbin asks trying not to look at the spider man boxers.
"Because you seem nice and I wanna know why your always blushing"
"I'm blushing because it's kind of weird seeing a girl wearing my boxers that's all..."
"Do you find it hot?"
"No!"
Changbin shouts and blushes harder
"I think you do!"
Y/n teases him and lifts the hoodie up a little revealing her curvy waist.
Changbin looks away trying his hardest not to get hard
"For such a big buff guy your pretty short and nervous"
Changbin pouts a little, the mention of his height snapping him out of his arousal
"I'm not even that short I'm literally taller than you!"
"Yeah but all of the other members are taller"
"Oh well! I'm still an average good height for a man!"
Changbin gets frustrated from the teasing
"If you're just going to bully me then go find someone else to bother I'm going to the gym."
With that Changbin storms out of the dorms leaving y/n giggling to herself.

She decides to head to Hyunjins room since he said she could model for him anytime she liked. As she stands outside his door she hears soft whimpering almost like crying? She knocks gently in the door,
"Hyung? It's y/n can I come in I wanna model!"
"N-not right now I'm uh... a little busy.."
he responds in a shaky voice causing y/n to worry a little,
"Hyunjin are you alright?"
"Y-yes f-fuck... I'm fine!"
He says and he lets out a soft whimper, y/n opens the door worried he's in pain

"Hyung are you sure your- oh shit I'm sorry!"
Hyunjin quickly pulls his duvet over himself, he was jerking off. He's blushing very very hard and can't even look at y/n.
Y/n turns to leave but then turns back around and tentatively says:
"You know... I was sent here to care for your needs... would... you like help? It's fine if not I just want to get used to stuff like this and asking and stuff..."
Hyunjin looks into her eyes hopefully and he very softly and nervously nods.
Y/n slowly walks over and gently lifts the covers revealing his hand still holding his erection, it looks about 5 and a half inches hard. he blushes hard and debates weather to cover himself up,
"Hey it's alright... I've never really done this before so... tell me if I'm doing something wrong I guess"
With that y/n gently pushes Hyunjins hand away and begins stroking his member, feeling it throb in her hand, "it almost feels nice doing this" she thinks to herself.
Hyunjins hips buck softly and he whines airily
"A-ah s-shibal..."
Hyunjin curses in Korean making y/n giggle a little bit
"Does it feel good?"
Y/n asks speeding up
"Y-yes very... I-I'm sorry I can't h-help the sounds I'm making... I-i don't know why.."
Hyunjin says as a chorus of whimpers escape him making y/n smile. She feels his member tensing up more than before
"Are you close?"
"Y-yes I-I'm gonna cum..."
Y/n gently rubs his tip experimenting and is surprised when he instantly cums from the sensation, opening his mouth in a silent cry and arching his back twitching.
"Oh wow! I just made you cum!"
Y/n says proud of herself
Hyunjin blushes deeply panting, his hair is a little damp against the sweat on his forehead.
"T-thanks y/n... could... you maybe um... leave for abit as I catch my breath..."
"Oh yeah sure thanks for letting me do that it wasn't as bad as I thought. I actually kind of enjoyed it"
y/n says walking out of his room

(SIDE NOTES FROM ME! I am back clearly and I'm on my period with terrible cramps as I was writing this but clearly I'm a little hormonal judging by how horny this is but if anyone reads this hope your glad to know I've returned!!)