Date...?

A/n: Bruh, I write it two weeks ago but forgor to post it-

Sammy and Bendy walked calmly and slowly towards the market. The demon tried not to look at the prophet, because whenever he did, his heart beat faster and his face turned red. The Ink Man put the flowers from his lord into his inky hair and kept walking, causing the Lost Ones and the Seachers to hide from them in every possible place. Even when they reached the marketplace and it was deserted as soon as the lord and his prophet approached.

"Hmm... the marketplace is empty today" Sammy said, looking around.

"Today...? I though it's always empty" Ink Demon laughed with Sammy, as they keep on walking.

The ink man then stoped, looking at flowers, that lay on the floor.

"Oh, my lord, look. Someone even pick the flowers..." he grab some colorfull plants, then start making something with them.

"Uh... Sammy? What are you do-" Ink stop talking, when Sammy, put a flower crown on his head.

"Here you go lord. You look adorable now" the propeth laughed.

Demon meanwhile blushed like hell and look away. He loved the flower crown, but also feel so shy and nervous... he then feel something. Like his heart start to hurt... he sit on the floor and grab his chest.

"My lord?!" Sammy, sit next to him, looking at what's happening to his lord.

The Ink Demon cover his mouth and coughed. Then he look back at his hand... he saw dark red ink... 'Great... I need to have this "Love sickness" now??' he think to himself.

"My lord...? Why isn't your blood blue...?!" Sammy looked panicked.

Ink sighed. He didn't tell anyone yet... When Wilson lock him, he cut out one of his heart (Ink Demon have two hearts). The heart Wilson cut of him was making blue blood, that help his body regenerate. Now he only had heart with red blood that let him live, but if someone shot him with Tommy gun, like Henry sometimes try, before Audrey get to the studio, he would feel the bulets. He still can regenerate, but slower and he feel pain from wounds now. He look at Sammy serious.

"Sam... you remember how Wilson lock us in cell...?"

"That bit-"

"No need to swear, propeth" Ink Demon cover Sammy mouth "The thing is... he cut out my blue heart"

"What?!" Sammy look furious "This... ugh!! If I could, I would revive him, just to kill him!! Again and again!!" he then look at the demon "Why didn't you tell me...?"

"I was scared..." Ink get up looking at Sammy.

"Scared of what...?"

Ink Demon then feel his heart beat faster... this moment... oh... Sammy was so tasty... so sweet... Ink never want it to end...!! He don't care lot of Lost Ones watch them... this was just a dream come true..!!!

Then Sammy pull away, and walk back to the village, leaving the demon frozen, alone in the marketplace...

A/n: See ya in next five weeks-