Wish

A/N - okay, okay, I'm sorry ;w;

Ink Demon stay there, then shake his head, steping back into reality.

Did he and Sammy... just kissed?

This sure was a kiss...

Sweet...

Tasty...

"S-SHUT UP!!" demon growled to himself and hit floor with his tail, almost making it break in half. He was breathing deeply, saliva fall from his teeths.

He growled again, then get up and walked away. His tail was calm - but it almost always was, except the time when Ink Demon move it how he want. His tail moves on it's own, and almost all the time it was calm. Everything that met the demon - Love Sickness, no attention from Sammy... kiss. And this tail was still calm. Ink Demon sometimes wanted to rip it off.

Demon entered his throne room, went to back of it, open a secret doors that leads into his real house. He went to his bedroom, fall on his bed and start to chew the pillow, thinking on how to talk to Sammy again...

He looked at his hands and realised he have some blood after eating the heart. He lick it off and sigh. Then he get up and put a piece of paper on the pillow and write 'Sammy' on it with his ink from his finger. He smiled a bit (even if his new teeths didn't make it look like smile, more like he wanted to eat something) and hug the pillow, then start to cuddle with pillow

"Tomorrow... I will talk with him..." demon wishpered, turning on his back and staring into the light. It didn't hurt him, since Wilson not only cut his heart out, also do something to make him a bit blind. Still, he can see, but not as good as earlier. He didn't really care - he used hearing and sniffing to know where he is.

He walk a lot throught the studio. He already know how to recognize some rooms by smell. Big rooms have more sweet and 'light' smell than small rooms, where smell was really intense. Alice's room smell like blood, sometimes like alcohol when she find it somewhere. And Sammy's room? It was a sweet smell of candles. Warm and nice.

Demon growled again, angry at himself, and even if he didn't really need it, he fall into deep sleep

A/N - did you watch The Amazing Digital Circus pilot? I think it was great (out of topic, I know-)