you are going for a surgery

Harry

You were having your appendics removed today and you were scared to death today . Right now you were sitting in the hospintal waiting room while your boyfriend went to talk to the receptionist "Harry I am really scared " you said half crying "come here sweety " harry said bringing you closer to him and wrapping you in a warm embrace "ms.(Y/L/N) , doctor is ready for you now " you were shaking uncontrolably when harry stood up and offered it to you you nodded your head a no. Like a small kid "aww my baby is scared , come on I promise it will be perfectly fine and I will be there with you every second come " harry said wrapping his arms arround you he nodded to the nurse letting here know that you are ready .

"So (Y/n) how are you tooday your doctor asked "not really good " you answered the doctor sighesd and let out a small chuckle . " ok now we'll shift you to a hospital room and then within half an hour you will be set to sleep by the aneastheologist " harry and you nodded and you were wheeled up to 6your hospital ward and set to sleep by aneasthelogist and your surgery went pretty well without any complications.

Louis

You had messed up your knee while playing football and now louis your boyfriend and you were driving to the hospital you have a very bad habbit to bite your nails when you are nails whenn you are nervous or scared and this time you were chewing your nail beds off "babe you scared ?" Louis asked "yeah I have never really like hospitakls and my knee hurts terribly what if I need surgery ?! " you said panicking louisput his hand on your knee to stop yo0u from shaking and calm you down " don't be scared qbear I am sure its not that serious "

You nodded and waited in the waiting room while louis went and talked to the receptionist minutes later were wheeled to the x ray room and then to the doctors office "so I think th knee needs reconstructional surgery for proper fix " "louis " you spoke which was barely a whisper "I am here baby its fine you will be fine I'm here " he whispered in your ear and rubbed your shoulders you gve a weak nod . Later you were taken to the hospital room and then to the surgery which went perfect "