Chapter 3.

Defense against the dark arts had always been my favourite subject, how could it not be? 
I especially loved dualing, eventhough I acted as if it was my best subject. I had to be honest with myself and say that actually astronomy and transfiguration were my best. James his best subject was possions, which makes sense as his grandfather had been famous for it. I knew it was also secretely his favourite subject, not because of the class, but because whom was with him in the class. Lilly loved possions, she was also excellent in it. Professor Slughorn adored her as well, hardly anyone didn't. 

Eventhough I was in my favourite class with again a new professor, again....
To be fair, this one tried his best but he just was not made for this profession. 
What the hell was our headmaster thinking? Headmaster Dumbledore was held in the highest regard, especially after the dual with Grindlewald. The stories are grand and passed on with Dumbledore as the hero. He doesn't look like a hero to me, he is wise that is for sure. He just never gave me the look of a brave warrior. Than again, the batle was already some 30 years ago? Maybe he was just washed out now.... How epic would that be, to be remembered as something so great. I had wished to become an auror, but I now knew that wish wouldn't become true. My parents have to many connections in the ministery, they would never let me in. 
Why do my parents have to ruin everything? Not that I am lost, enough jobs. Maybe I will really piss them off and get a muggle job. I can already hear them scream, the satisfaction giving me a smile. 

"So yes, euhm this is my first time as a teacher but I am sure we will become good friends" The professor stambled over his own words. He looked young and obviously insecure. Was this some kind of joke? I couldn't help but roll my eyes. 

"I think even you could be a better teacher than him pad" Remus whispered. He looked as of new again, the full moon had passed and he was more vibrant and fresh looking. 
"It sounds like you doubt me? We both know I would kill this job. I am that good" James snickered behind me. "You are for sure full of yourself"
"You can't blame me, look at me?!" I gestured towards myself as if I was some sort of treasure. 
James and Remus snickered again. 
"I.. I Heard that, who was it?" The professor yelled, I did have to give him props for trying. 
"It was me Professor, apologies" I said while raising my hand. Remus looked at me questionally. 
He would probably feel quilty if I got into trouble now, atleast one of us has a golden heart. 
"Don't do it again, euhm"
"Sirius"
"Don't do it again, Sirius"
"I can't promise that Sir, see I find this whole class kind of funny" I challenged him, he looked visibly schocked. More students snickered, we had the class with the hufflepuffs. Elizabeth looked at me with rose flushed cheeks, her brown hair was braided in a big braid hanging to over the side of her shoulder. Without her braces she actually was really pretty, I had never realised that before. We locked eyes and she smiled at me shyly. 
"Than go" The professor sounded more confident, maybe I did him a favour. 
"Gladly" I half whsipered. Remus shook his head beside me, he had finally got on with my plan. 

I took the stairs straight to the exit, I casually walked passed Hagrid, he was to busy with one of his new pets to really notice me. At the ring of the forbidden forest I stopped. The forrest never really scared me, but I wasn't a fool either. You always had to make sure no one saw you, not from the school nor from the forrest. I finally made it to my spot, an open field with a big tree and some rocks around. I quietly sat against the tree smoking another sigaret, would they expel me if I flew to a muggle town to buy more? Maybe I could ask Dorien to send me some, or have Marlene ask Dorien to... Why am I so messy? I chuckled within myself as I knew I just like chaos when a sound nearby shocked me alert. I spitsed my ear to try and decide where the sound was coming from, I slowly made sure to stand up, wand nearby just in case. It sounded like, footsteps? It sounded like they came my way. I made sure to quickly climb the tree, stationing myself on a branch with a good view and fighting upperhand. Easy warrior strategy, always have the upper hand.