𓆉︎11 - IN HIS ARMS

(⚠️NOTE: I made few changes in this chapter)

.

Alone and vulnerable, the woman finds herself ensnared by the cunning scheme of her dishonest bodyguards, who lured her into the trap with drugs. Now, she is encircled by a menacing array of firearms, amplifying her sense of helplessness. Across from her, the orchestrator of her predicament sits with an unmistakable smirk of victory, reveling in his success at outwitting her.

As the drugs took hold of her, Mroh seized the opportunity to assert control. With a smug smirk, he rose from his seat, his figure casting a sinister shadow over the woman whose head hung low, concealed by her disheveled hair.

"Ah, a secret mafia boss," Mroh taunted, his voice laced with contempt. "Well, that title won't hold any weight in the underworld anymore. And guess who's going to make sure of that?" He boasted, patting his chest with pride as he brandished his gun with a confident grin, ready to enforce his dominance.

 And guess who's going to make sure of that?" He boasted, patting his chest with pride as he brandished his gun with a confident grin, ready to enforce his dominance

The woman, still groggy from the effects of the drugs, lifted her head slightly, her eyes clouded with confusion and fear. Mroh's presence loomed over her, his words dripping with arrogance as he mocked her attempted deception.

"You thought you could outsmart us, didn't you?" Mroh continued, his tone dripping with mockery. "But now, you're at my mercy."

With a swift motion, he seized her chin, forcing her to meet his gaze. "From now on, your reign ends," he declared, his voice cold and commanding. "And mine begins."

Trapped and outnumbered, the woman's heart pounded in her chest as she braced herself for what came next, knowing that her fate now rested solely in Mroh's hands.

Mroh sneered as he pointed the gun towards the woman. "Goodbye, black lady. Hope you'll have a great sleep after this."

Click! Click!