Chapter 37(smut)

Author POV
Twins- first your daddy and alpha will spank you, you need to count till 10, now take your position *smirk*
Tae- ok daddy and alpha *he sit on doggy position and his lingerie was visibe to them which makes them smirk*
Twins- count
Tae - one
*SPANK*
Tae- two
*SPANK*
Tae- three
*SPANK*
Tae- four
*SPANK*
Tae- five
*SPANK*
Tae- six
*SPANK*
Tae- seven
*SPANK*
Tae- eight
*SPANK*
Tae- nine
*SPANK*
Tae- ten
*SPANK*
(Tae was having tears in eyes and moaning messing because he ass was full red and it was like 20 to him because they have did together)
*then they kiss tae ass because they know it is paining him.*
Twins- your alpha and daddy wanna suck you inner thighs
*He opened his thigh and both twin on each leg started kissing it while touching tae ass. And tae was moaning loudly and after some minute kook started kissing his lips and he kissed back and now gguk also came and started kissing his neck and leaving purple hickey on his neck and tae moan and kook take a chance and slide his tongue inside his mouth and now twins open his shirt and pant leave him on his boxer.

 And tae was moaning loudly and after some minute kook started kissing his lips and he kissed back and now gguk also came and started kissing his neck and leaving purple hickey on his neck and tae moan and kook take a chance and slide his tongue i...

Twins- wanna touch our abs? *smirk*Tae- yes alpha and daddy Twins - come here and touch it

Tae- yes alpha and daddy
Twins - come here and touch it.
*he came infront of them and started touching their abs and moaning.*
Tae- alpha and daddy i have something *giving him handcuffs*

Twins- handcuffs? Tae- for me alpha and daddy Twins- OK now let us first open your clothes then let us make them wear it

Twins- handcuffs?
Tae- for me alpha and daddy
Twins- OK now let us first open your clothes then let us make them wear it. *smirk*
Tae- ok daddy and alpha *love eyes*
Twins - lets start from down *and they first sit on floor and came to down to his lingerie and they started opening it by his mouth and his all clothes are gone and also handcuffs and in his hand and jungkook take tae infront of him.*
Kook- Come and suck your alpha d!ck baby boy *smirk*
Tae- ok alpha *smirk*